Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help!!!! Empty Help!!!!

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 20:31

I want opinions. probably my laptop is damaged, dont know yet, if it is...i cant wait for almost a year to buy new lap top. i have mini lap top from my brother. Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Servise Pack 3 Toshiba 1.60GHz 0.99RAM and 45 gb on hard disk...should i try to instal Basic game with Generations, seasons and Univeristy? what do u thing; i cant wait a year to play again the sims 3... 

thnks  Help

Moderator edit: please, choose a font color that is easier to read next time. Wink 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Help!!!! Empty Re: Help!!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2013, 21:01

blackrosemakridou wrote:I want opinions. probably my laptop is damaged, dont know yet, if it is...i cant wait for almost a year to buy new lap top. i have mini lap top from my brother. Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Servise Pack 3 Toshiba 1.60GHz 0.99RAM and 45 gb on hard disk...should i try to instal Basic game with Generations, seasons and Univeristy? what do u thing; i cant wait a year to play again the sims 3... 

thnks  Help
Hello,

These "netbooks" (what you call "mini-laptop") are NOT built for playing games; they are made for surfing the web, office applications, things like that. Plus, your GHz is below the minimum requirement (2 GHz), and your RAM just fulfills the minimum (1 GB). What's more, "The Sims 3" including these expansions is a highly demanding game.

Maybe you could play just the base game, but even that is uncertain. Most likely you cannot play these additional expansions you mentioned. I'm sorry to hear that you're having that problem, but in my opinion, your idea is not going to work on a netbook. Feel free to wait for another opinion though. Wat. 

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2013, 21:32

thnks. lets hope they can fix my other lap top. sorry about my english Very Happy  i'll see in 2 days if will wait until next year...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum