Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED] Empty ~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED]

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 21:56

Hi all!

So I wanted to point out to everyone here on the Games 4 The World forums, that EA is having a great event!
Every day, they are making one of their normally priced Custom Content, FREE!  
I am unsure how long this event will be going on - I am hoping it will last through January of 2014.
If anyone else knows how long this event will be running for, please send me a PM!

I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention, only because it is rare EA gives all of us free content.
If you head on over to their website and create a free account, you will be able to download these free items through your game Launcher!
~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED] 2dk0eoy
Have a great New Year everyone and enjoy the free Content!

- Sephymuffins.

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) chit-chat". I also think this would be suitable as a "Global announcement". Wink

- Carlos
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED] Empty Re: ~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED]

Post by Dieneryn Tue 31 Dec 2013, 04:17

Thanks for the good news!!! Very Happy
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED] Empty Re: ~~ The Sims 3 Store Sale! Free Items! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jan 2014, 01:02

the event was from 19th december to 31st december.

Moderator edit: yes, seems so. This is not a "Glabal announcement" anymore. I also think I can close this now. Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top