Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED] Empty World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 04:46

Hello, I need help installing The Sims 3 World Adventures... 

Just to be clear, I searched for possible solutions on the forum before posting this but I couldn't find anything so I hope someone can help me! 

I downloaded the torrent from games4theworld's pirate bay account. First thing I did was to open the "Installation Guide" provided on the .rar and tried to follow step by step but in step 2 (open Start menu, type 'regedit' in the search box and press [ENTER]. Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3 ... ) I couldn't find the "Sims" folder that should be on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE. I tried looking for a folder named "Electronic Arts", just in case, but there's nothing Sims 3 related in there. 

My pc has Windows 7 Professional 64-bit just in case that matters for something.

Please help!  Help

Back to top Go down

World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 22:18

I read that topic before writing this one and it doesn't help with what I wanted to resolve. But I tried installing World Adventures as usual and it worked, thanks anyway!

Back to top Go down

World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: World Adventures: need help installing please!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 09:19

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 20:48

nope, not for now! thanks for everything, if i wasn't for this forum i don't what i would do  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jan 2014, 09:23

Good. Glad we could help you out!
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top