Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims fix Empty sims fix

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 17:15

hello

i have download everything and i read the manuel you post of how to download the sims.

i did everything what it says and after installed all of the expansions i download your fix for the pc

when i open it there are a lot of expansion but not the ones i need.
because generation and town life stuff are not in de fix program all so not the crack to use after a did all you say..

i hope you understand my problem because its hard to explain

thnx anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

sims fix Empty Re: sims fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 16 Jan 2014, 18:13

dootje88 wrote:hello

i have download everything and i read the manuel you post of how to download the sims.

i did everything what it says and after installed all of the expansions i download your fix for the pc

when i open it there are a lot of expansion but not the ones i need.
because generation and town life stuff are not in de fix program all so not the crack to use after a did all you say..

i hope you understand my problem because its hard to explain

thnx anyway Smile

Hello,

You only need to "crack" the base game, if you want to say it that way. Smile  Please do the steps from #2 to #4 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

This means: (re-)apply the 1.63 "manual patch", and then apply the 1.63 Ultimate fix. You only need to put the two files of the #crack-folder in the Ultimate fix (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll) into the base game location (overwrite the existing files).

And that's it - you can start the game now. So read these steps very carefully and let us know if this worked for you !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jan 2014, 18:37

thnx i will try that Smile
i saw your introduction video on youtube.. and i didnt understand that when i open the fix that i dindt saw generations Smile i will let you know if it works Smile

//EDIT

It didnt work.. and i know whats going wrong
if i start the sims i have to update it to 1.66
than the crack doesnt work. sims fix Icon_sad
i have to wait for the crack for the versie 1.66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 09:51

dootje88 wrote:thnx i will try that Smile
i saw your introduction video on youtube.. and i didnt understand that when i open the fix that i dindt saw generations Smile i will let you know if it works Smile

//EDIT

It didnt work.. and i know whats going wrong
if i start the sims i have to update it to 1.66
than the crack doesnt work. sims fix Icon_sad
i have to wait for the crack for the versie 1.66
hi there and a new crack for v1.66 is already out so download it and it works happy simming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top