Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW BOOKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW BOOKS  Empty NEW BOOKS

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 13:12

hello everyone,

https://goo.gl/op9oqp

This is my first mod ever created it adds 2 new books to the books store where you can buy the books.When i am creating this mod i have these installed(sims3basegame,pets,mastersuitestuff and into the future).My game version is v1.66 and i dont have any mods installed.And the language of the books is english

thank you shamrock for giving me the link on tutorial of modding and also jt for helping me with my questions.

HAPPY SIMMING EVERYONE  The Sims Plumbob 1  

feel free to ask any question and also post any errors u get

Back to top Go down

NEW BOOKS  Empty Re: NEW BOOKS

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 10:20

Hi there can you please tell what type of books are ? So we can know in advance like recipe books or skill book?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:00

AyraMizrim wrote:Hi there can you please tell what type of books are ? So we can know in advance like recipe books or skill book?
Hi there the books are kind of story books i think they are for all age group and this works onlyon the patch of version 1.66 i did not update it for the patch v1.67.Thank you for your intrest on my mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 14:00

chowdary wrote:
AyraMizrim wrote:Hi there can you please tell what type of books are ? So we can know in advance like recipe books or skill book?
Hi there the books are kind of story books i think they are for all age group and this works onlyon the patch of version 1.66 i did not update it for the patch v1.67.Thank you for your intrest on my mods.
Hahahah no need to thank me , btw you mention that this works only with 1.66 version i have latest version and i think that is the 1.67 means it will not work for me? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top