Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures? Empty Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures?

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 14:13

The only way I can play Adventures downloaded from Sporepedia is by editing the original, however I have to sacrifice any custom creations that came with those Adventures, since I cannot log in. Is there any way to bypass this, like a mod or crack? I want to play the Adventures with their full, unadulterated content.

Mod edit: Topic moved to right section.

-Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures? Empty Re: Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures?

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jul 2011, 19:57

Hello,

Edit the original? What exactly do you mean?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures? Empty Re: Spore Downloaded Galactic Adventures?

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jul 2011, 23:00

Since I cannot play downloaded adventures directly without being prompted to log in, I have to edit them by changing the terrain or moving objects around. When I save the edited version of the adventure, the game recognizes me as the creator, since it is different, albeit slightly, from the original downloaded adventure.

However, my problem lies within the whole editing situation. Most downloaded adventures come with their own custom content that is apparently stored in the Sporepedia database. Whenever I try to edit them, the custom content that came with the adventures are replaced by Maxis-made creations. This causes problems with the game mechanics and aesthetic appeal of the adventures; my captain gets stuck in Maxis-supplemented walls or buildings and the original atmosphere of the adventure is utterly lost.

Sorry if this seems verbose, but I hope I've explained clearly enough. Thanks again for helping! It means a lot. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 31 Jul 2011, 14:00

Hi there,

Ooowh lol, wait a second, this isn't about The Sims 3: World Adventures, right? /facepalm

Sorry, I don't know anything about the problem you described above. Maybe someone else can help.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male