Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?! Empty Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?!

Post by Guest Tue 04 Mar 2014, 21:38

Hi there everyone

Not many knows me here, since, well I do keep to myself and my games, but do sometimes make an appearance.
But those who remembers me - WAUW! Your memory is better than mine and you should be PROUD!
(Well, either that or eeh...where is the coffee?)

Anyway, I was about to update my game with various things, mods from Twallan and Twoftmama and things from MATY.
I almost had a minor fit, when I realised that Twoftmama haven't been updating some of her mods, she is a Goddess in modding IMO.
But luckily most of them were, but just not the Garden Mods (Moments silence for those amazing mods - thank you - Take two sips of your coffee) and I pray that she will keep on doing her work with the Sims 3 and eventually update those as well.

But my flippidifloppidi stroke thingy reaction (Not a pretty sight) came, when I read that Twallan choose to stop with his modding in Sims 3.
Again fortune went my way and others are keeping his work going - Thank you so much for that <3
(About this point you are wondering, why on earth am I reading this post? I dunno, there isn't any coffee here, is there?)

Then the unmentionable reaction came, when I couldn't use my bookmark to get to MATY and pick up the latest things for The Sims 3.
At first it was a Maintance problem, but it went on for hours!! HOURS!!
Then today after doing a bit of looking, the rumor is that it is shutting down and every related page to it as well.
True enough, they are gone. Just like that. *BUFF*
(Drink a whole cup of coffee in memory of those pages and realise the impact, it will have on you. Be cause it will)

So my dear fellow simmers, we must unite and tell how wonderful Admit and LadyEldi are, not to mention all the others, that does a amazing job here, providing us with all we need.
Make them realise, that they not only are needed, wanted, sought for, but also loved, admired and WORSHIPPED!!
(By us, silly)

Be cause without them this page wouldn't be here at all or all the things we love so much, not to mention NEED in our game and on our computers.

But with the trend that is rushing through The Sims "World" I do fear for our future of Sims Gaming and for all the Luxury our sims will no longer have, if this unholy trend hits this place with full impact. Since they are the Last of Them (and not us), that keeps us provided with everything, we ever wanted for ourselves and our sims and without them - I can not say it. I am sorry, the prospect is to grave to be mentioned at all.

So be honest with me here, Admin and LadyElDi - Is the End near?
Must we say our prayers and thanks?
Have my sims hold the last cup of coffee - in the Sims 3 version?

Be cause you do realise, that you are the last men standing and must continue working and now even harder than before?
If only I was a brilliant person, I would have joined in and provided as well, but alas my knowledge goes as far to the Coffee machine in the Kitchen. (and the on button and Play and off, but that's about it, I think)

I guess in my own way, I am trying to encourage you all to continue your work and find more people to help you out.
Thank you and do feel free to drop by any time and get a free cup of coffee (It means no evil eyes on you, when you drink MY coffee)

And to all the rest, thank you so much for reading so far.
Now get your reward in your kitchen - Cola, cofffe, matters not, as long as it isn't mine.

Back to top Go down

Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?! Empty Re: Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 04 Mar 2014, 21:45

Auntie Bella wrote:Hi there everyone

But my flippidifloppidi stroke thingy reaction (Not a pretty sight) came, when I read that Twallan choose to stop with his modding in Sims 3. (...)

I'm not sure about MATY, but there is already a topic on here about the thing with NRAAS/Twallan Smile 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15650-the-end-of-twallan-s-mods

Let's see what the future (for "The Sims 4" in particular !) holds....
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?! Empty Re: Twallan stops and MATY offline - Is the End of the World near?!

Post by Admin Wed 05 Mar 2014, 19:00

Good day to you,

No, I have not forgotten the Great Auntie Bella and her coffee (yet).
Your posts still make me smile/laugh. I was actually drinking a nice cup of tea while reading your post, and I'm still drinking while writing this.

Don't thank me and Lady ElDi, thank the wonderful volunteers that keep this Community up!

And... as long as there's tea, I'll personally keep this Community together/up. And that's not very hard, not only because I have a huge tea storage, but because our Community is not 100% focused on The Sims 3, even though it does look like that. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:29

I still vaguely remembering something about promising you a load full of tea, if I won the big one in the Lottery, eventhough it goes against everything I do. Mynt, I believe? (*sigh*)  Razz 
Well, didn't win yet, but still doing my best to.

A little OT question here.
But that eeh thing was it really necessary to put that one in the profile information?
You know, what I mean!
All those poor people, who now doesn't dare to enjoy an honest cup of coffee due to that one, while reading on this forum.

Ooh need a new cup now, you gotta drink it, while it is still warm!
mmmmm coffee (imagine Homer Simpson saying Donut - you got me now)

Anyway back to tropic, it looks like that MATY is up and running again!
They gave a good scare through out the Sims Community, both good and bad.
And I do hope, that Twallan decides to come back and do some more modding, when The Sims 4 comes out late this year, but not many modders do.

I mean the big ones, you remember for changing your game in a good way, just like Twallan did and the only one I have seen so far sticking to the game through sequels, making the changes in mods and correcting the flaws in the game as well, is Pescado.
So far that is. 

I really love Twallan's Mods, so I do so much hope, that he will come back, when The Sims 4 hits the Stores around the world and enlightning our game experience again.
Not that there is something wrong with the Awesome Mod, that Pescado made.
Twallan just rounded them all up and gave you a choice on which mods to have.
Adding so much more to the game than the Awesome Mod does.
But that is just my opnion.

Now I have to have another cup of COFFEE!!
Fellow coffee drinkers out there, do not be afraid to enjoy a cup of coffee, while being here, there is nothing wrong with you!
Eventhough there isn't a COFFEE option in the Profile Information, doesn't mean that you are not allowed to drink coffee!
Be proud of who you are and show it to the WORLD and Admin  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 08 Mar 2014, 20:34

Anything is possible. While writing this, I'm actually drinking coffee. Because of you.  Shocked 

I hope you'll win the lottery soon. My lucky number is still 25. Very Happy
Keep trying, you'll be successful eventually... (Like I was in making this Forum a tea-only Forum  Twisted Evil )

Can't remember what else I wanted to write here, because we're currently talking via the Chatbox anyway.

Well. Enjoy your coffee. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top