Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong! Empty I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong!

Post by Guest Sun 09 Mar 2014, 22:38

So, I've been having this problem for a little while now and I don't understand what's wrong. 

I have downloaded the following expansion packs:
World Adventures
Late Night
Pets
Town Life Stuff
Seasons

I installed them in the proper order, without cracks. My game was updated to the current version. I re-downloaded and applied the Ultimate Fix and put the #crack folder into the Sims 3 base game bin.

When I start my game, it loads fine. It's once you get to the towns that it has the problem. Where the towns should be, is just a house outline. I click the dropdown menu for the towns and they're all gone. I can't log into my account, and when I click on the menu where you can exit the game and go to the options, they aren't there either. It's just a blank blue box. This has happened the last 3 times I installed and uninstalled my game! I have no custom content either.. I'm getting very frustrated because I just want to play it and I don't understand what's going on! 

Can someone help me?

Back to top Go down

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong! Empty Re: I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Mar 2014, 05:02

Hello, Smile
From the things you mentioned that you downloaded from here you didn't include the base game so I thought maybe your base game is from Origin, is that correct or am I wrong?
If so please make sure you copy the content of #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix and paste it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
If you have anymore questions feel free to ask Smile.
Good luck! Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top