Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop  Empty Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 04:42

Hey,

I'm trying to make a farm house and I've already gotten the Cow pen, but I'd like to have the Chicken Coop as well.  However I haven't been able to find the Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop anywhere on the G4TW download page... Either it's not there or I'm blind, can someone who has it please send me the link (either by PM or on this thread) to either the G4TW one or the place where you got it from?

Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop  Empty Re: Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:19

I sent you a PM about it Smile

Back to top Go down

Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop  Empty Re: Link to Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop

Post by Guest Sat 19 Apr 2014, 11:29

I'd like to know where to download both of them, if it's not too much to ask, I'd really like them both!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Apr 2014, 11:51

scarletrose wrote:Hey,

I'm trying to make a farm house and I've already gotten the Cow pen, but I'd like to have the Chicken Coop as well.  However I haven't been able to find the Country Livin' or Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop anywhere on the G4TW download page... Either it's not there or I'm blind, can someone who has it please send me the link (either by PM or on this thread) to either the G4TW one or the place where you got it from?

Thanks! Very Happy

TheLucky13 wrote:I sent you a PM about it Smile

Anarande wrote:I'd like to know where to download both of them, if it's not too much to ask, I'd really like them both!

Hello,

Since I'm seeing more and more of these topics on here, in which users ask about various store items, I'd like to remind you of this "sticky"-topic here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t14262-read-this-before-you-request-sims-store-objects

While you didn't "officially" request these items, please keep this in mind, still. Generally, Games4TheWorld can only provide full support for its OWN releases. My personal suggestion is that if you cannot find an item here, either wait for G4TW to release it or look elsewhere (use Google).

Feel free to exchange download links via PM, or if anybody wants to share items with the community, like in this case here, PM the Admin first, and then feel free to open a topic on here, with the download links.

Also feel free to check out this topic here, about any news regarding the "download server":

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback

Thanks for the attention. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top