Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED] Empty Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED]

Post by Admin Sat 06 Aug 2011, 23:55

UPDATE: all newsletters have been discontinued, see this comment below.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 05 Jun 2016, 18:30; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED] Empty Re: Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:25

Yay really something for me =D

Back to top Go down

Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED] Empty Re: Join our THE GAMES4THEWORLD FANS group to stay up-to-date with the latest news! [OBSOLETE/DISBANDED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Nov 2011, 17:29

how to join?.. how to join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 26 Nov 2011, 17:48

Hello,

When you click on the link, you should see something like "Join this group".
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:12

Thanks for everything!!! I really appreciate all your help. My Sims 3 game is working just perfectly! Oh, btw, I wanted to donate but the donate link doesn't work. Anyway, thanks again =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 09 Jan 2012, 19:23

lj366 wrote:Thanks for everything!!! I really appreciate all your help. My Sims 3 game is working just perfectly! Oh, btw, I wanted to donate but the donate link doesn't work. Anyway, thanks again =)
Hello,

You're always welcome if you need any help!
Our donate page can be found here: http://games4theworld.org/donate.html

Last edited by Admin on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 23:24

Have you been sending emails lately? I never got any if so. I did sign up, did I need to do anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 13 Jul 2012, 08:24

CaptainJaz wrote:Have you been sending emails lately? I never got any if so. I did sign up, did I need to do anything else?

Hello,

Did you enable newsletters in your profile? Find it under the "preferences" tab.
Although Admin hasn't send out newsletters for the Diesel pack and the fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 15 Jul 2012, 13:56

CaptainJaz wrote:Have you been sending emails lately? I never got any if so. I did sign up, did I need to do anything else?

Lady ElDi wrote:

Hello,

Did you enable newsletters in your profile? Find it under the "preferences" tab.
Hello,

That's right, I didn't send one recently. I'll send it, but just a little bit later than usual, soon.
Just be sure you have "Allow newsletters" on "Yes" in your Forum profile and you should be good.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 18:47

Admin wrote:

Lady ElDi wrote:

Hello,

Hello,

That's right, I didn't send one recently. I'll send it, but just a little bit later than usual, soon.
Just be sure you have "Allow newsletters" on "Yes" in your Forum profile and you should be good.

Yep. I didn't hit the "Enable Newsletters" tab in my "Preferences."

Happens to me all the time. Very Happy

At any rate, I'm good now and looking forward to the next Sims 3 Newsletter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2014, 14:19

If I join, will I get newsletters about new fixes for The Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Jan 2015, 14:29

Ina wrote:If I join, will I get newsletters about new fixes for The Sims 4?
Hi there,

Yes, you'll receive an e-mail for everything that's (relevant and) The Sims related.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 08:30

I just signed up tonight and want to say I love this site!!! I downloaded my sims4 from here had it up and running. My sister got Sims4 as a Christmas gift and I have had to work on it twice , spent 7 hours on it  tonight and finally got it working as good as the one I got from here. Thanks folks ya'll are great!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 19:17

I signed up for this group and I'm wondering how long will it take to be accepted? Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Apr 2015, 03:55

khaneki wrote:I signed up for this group and I'm wondering how long will it take to be accepted? Thank you.

Hello,

Only the Administrators can actually "add" you to this Sims fan group. As soon as one of them comes online, they will probably add you. Smile  

Keep in mind though that as of now, this e-mail newsletter will mainly notify you when a new sims game or a new Ultimate fix is released. Maybe, this could develop into an "official" regular newsletter, with news and stuff, but we'll see. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 02 Apr 2015, 19:08

Hi there,

I just accepted everyone again.
And don't worry, we always accept everyone first, before sending out a Newsletter.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 Nov 2019, 16:14

Quick comment from me, because I feel some explanation is needed.

That e-mailing/newsletter list described in the opening post, was basically inherited from the old Admin, who started this thing in 2011, according to the opening post.

It's for the most part really only used for announcing new game repack-releases, but in case anybody feels "offended" at receiving these e-mails, there is a link at the end of each e-mail newsletter that allows you un-subscribe. Or log into your Forum account and make the necessary changes in your profile options.

And yes, I looked at a few statistics, which have given me reason to think that these newsletters are either "not welcome", and/or people have moved on.

Now that I think of it, I might as well go ahead and just disband that old mailing list, because the vast majority of people, who signed up for this thing ages ago, have either moved on by now, or they are not doing it correctly (people registering for the "Games4theworld fans" usergroup without doing the correct profile settings, or vice versa).

Edit: all newsletters are discontinued and the old "Sims fans/Games4theworld fans" newsletter group has been disbanded! We may or may not restart the newsletters in the future. But for now, any newsletter that may be sent out from now, will involve significant news or developments. And no, Sims 4 releases (and Indie games) do not fall under the category.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top