Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I post my question ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where can I post my question ? Empty Where can I post my question ?

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jul 2014, 20:14

Where can i post a question about instalation? All I can find is words like: DO NOT POST HERE. So I don't know where to post if I have a problem with manual patch update?

Back to top Go down

Where can I post my question ? Empty Re: Where can I post my question ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Jul 2014, 20:33

rolling stone wrote:Where can i post a question about instalation? All I can find is words like: DO NOT POST HERE. So I don't know where to post if I have a problem with manual patch update?

//MOVED

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your confusion, and indeed, the current "system" can be improved in some places. But the warnings you were talking about should be pretty clear, nevertheless. If you have a question about downloading the Sims or something about the updates/patches or cracks, go here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

If you have something more in-game related, like if you want to know some tips about the university town in the "University"-expansion pack, or if you want to learn about cheats, then go here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f11-the-sims-3-in-game-problems

Hope this helps at least a little bit ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top