Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED] Empty Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 11 Aug 2014, 16:08

:newfag:  Obviously...
Anyways, I recently installed Sims 3 Pets expansion pack, Currently, I have Sims 3 -base game and Sims 3 World Adventures. The Base game - I bought from somewhere... XD and the Sims 3 World Adventures, I downloaded from the pirate bay, from Games4TheWorld's torrent. Anyways, I finished downloading the Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack, so I extracted it on a folder, Clicked installed and Fixed the 'Disc 1' issue. Then I copied and pasted the files from # Crack folder. Then I clicked on the game - But a Window pop up says 'The Sims 3 has stopped working' And Im like  affraid . Seriously, that was my expression. I Expected it to load and stuff, but it didn't... And I can't find anyone in the forum with the same problem as I have... (so far)...
So... Ummm... what do I do?
Do I install ambitions like on the other topic's solution said.
Or Do I download the Ultimate Fix <---(I don't know what this is)
Plith Plith Plith Please Help Mith Mith Mith Me  bounce 
errr... yeth yeth yeth yeah, thanth thanth thanth thanks  Smile

Back to top Go down

Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Aug 2014, 03:46

59RelainnE95 wrote::newfag:  Obviously...
Anyways, I recently installed Sims 3 Pets expansion pack, Currently, I have Sims 3 -base game and Sims 3 World Adventures. The Base game - I bought from somewhere... XD and the Sims 3 World Adventures, I downloaded from the pirate bay, from Games4TheWorld's torrent. Anyways, I finished downloading the Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack, so I extracted it on a folder, Clicked installed and Fixed the 'Disc 1' issue. Then I copied and pasted the files from # Crack folder. Then I clicked on the game - But a Window pop up says 'The Sims 3 has stopped working' And Im like  affraid . Seriously, that was my expression. I Expected it to load and stuff, but it didn't... And I can't find anyone in the forum with the same problem as I have... (so far)...
So... Ummm... what do I do?
Do I install ambitions like on the other topic's solution said.
Or Do I download the Ultimate Fix <---(I don't know what this is)
Plith Plith Plith Please Help Mith Mith Mith Me  bounce 
errr... yeth yeth yeth yeah, thanth thanth thanth thanks  Smile

//MOVED

Hello,

You probably didn't apply the "Ultimate fix" correctly. Make sure to do the steps from #2 to #4 here, correctly. Smile

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Really, ONLY do these steps, and your game should work then. Later on, if you want, you can add more expansions, but after doing so, you must repeat these steps from #2 to #4. Good luck for now, and keep me posted ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installed Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack - Can It be the cause of the 'Sims 3 has stopped working' message? . [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 25 Aug 2014, 16:17

59RelainnE95 wrote:Thank You! It worked! Very Happy

Hi,

Can we help with anything else, or are you set?  Smile

The Sims Plumbob 1
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 16:17

Sephymuffins wrote:
59RelainnE95 wrote:Thank You! It worked! Very Happy

Hi,

Can we help with anything else, or are you set?  Smile

The Sims Plumbob 1

hiii, I'm super sorry this response is late, but I just wanted to thank you and The_gh0stm4n for being super responsive to us. I haven't been online here in a while cuz I had to take a break from gaming (I even got depressed for two years), and yeah... Now, I'm just trying to install Office 2013 Professional Plus. I'm in college now and I want to graduate hopefully this semester? hahaha my friends graduated back in April/May and it sucks but I'm not gonna let that bring me down!

[not]Problem solved, topic closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top