Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED] Empty Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Aug 2014, 17:10

A pop up entitled Script Error comes up every time I open the launcher.
But nothing's wrong with the game though

It has this written on it:

Line:0
Char:0
Error: Script Error
Code:0
URL: http://be.sponsorpay.com/assets/web_client.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes No

I always click yes and it goes away and it's all normal. However when I click on another tab of the launcher, like the Welcome to the Downloads tab, or Uploads tab, or Installed Content tab, or the Game Updates tab, the same pop up window reappears.
What's triggering this?
What's up with this even?
More importantly, what do I do to make it go bye bye?

Back to top Go down

Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Aug 2014, 18:29

Please try reapplying the Ultimate Fix.... This is what fixed my game when it did that. If it doesn't, we will need to readress your issue.

Back to top Go down

Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Script Error, What do I do? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2019, 16:19

LoriliHime wrote:Please try reapplying the Ultimate Fix.... This is what fixed my game when it did that. If it doesn't, we will need to readress your issue.

Hiii, I'm super sorry this response is late, but I just wanted to thank you for the help because it worked! I haven't been online  in a while cuz I had to take a break from gaming (I even got depressed for two? three? years), and yeah... Now, I'm just trying to install Office 2013 Professional Plus. I'm in college now and I want to graduate by this semester? (prayers prayers prayersss) hahaha my friends graduated back in April/May and it sucks but I'm not gonna let that bring me down!

[not]Problem solved, topic closed. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top