Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 4 creat a sim demo Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 4 creat a sim demo Error Empty the sims 4 creat a sim demo Error

Post by Guest Tue 26 Aug 2014, 10:28

HI all 
im sorry for posting this problem here , i just didn't know where to post!

i download : "The sims 4 creat a sim demo " from Origin , and when i click Play  i get this error :'Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [msvcp120.dll] Error: 0x7E."

can anyone please tell me what is wrong?? Help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

the sims 4 creat a sim demo Error Empty Re: the sims 4 creat a sim demo Error

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Aug 2014, 13:23

Manar wrote:HI all 
im sorry for posting this problem here , i just didn't know where to post!

i download : "The sims 4 creat a sim demo " from Origin , and when i click Play  i get this error :'Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [msvcp120.dll] Error: 0x7E."

can anyone please tell me what is wrong?? Help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

//MOVED

Hello,

Is that a pirated demo, or did you download it via the Origin client ? If you haven't done so yet, please download Origin, make an account, and download the demo from there. Smile  If you already did that, go to your games library and right-click on the demo. Then choose "Repair game".

Or: if your demo is pirated, can you look into your download for the vcredist_x86 file ? Double-click on that and wait until it is installed. Then try the demo again.

Please keep in mind that since this is a relatively new release, our support is somewhat "limited"; please bear with us. The tips I just gave you are preliminary suggestions for now - and I might look into that, later when I have more time. Good luck for now though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Aug 2014, 19:04

Thank you for replying Carlos Surprised
well , i downloaded it via Origin , i tried to do what you suggested and i right-click on the demo , but there wasn't any choice called "repair game " !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Aug 2014, 20:55

Manar wrote:Thank you for replying Carlos Surprised
well , i downloaded it via Origin , i tried to do what you suggested and i right-click on the demo , but there wasn't any choice called "repair game " !

OK, do you have the option "un-install game" then ? Try that option and then re-boot the computer. After that, you should re-download and re-install that demo then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2014, 07:05

Thanks a lot Carlos !!!! ... the problem has been SOLVED  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Manar on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 13:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the problem solved)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Aug 2014, 18:08

Manar wrote:Thanks a lot Carlos !!!! ... the problem has been SOLVED  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very nice ! Very Happy  Do you have any other questions or can I close that thread ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top