Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D Empty I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 21:50

I live in Europe and I have the game before being released in Europe (04/09/2014)

PS: I downloaded from a direct link from a Website  (It took me 2 days to download the game) (I downloaded The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition with soundtrack and additional content) and the best thing is I can use my origin account ingame Smile Right now in my country It's 20:53 (8:53 PM)

Back to top Go down

I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D Empty Re: I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Sep 2014, 21:55

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:I live in Europe and I have the game before being released in Europe (04/09/2014)

PS: I downloaded from a direct link from Censored  (It took me 2 days to download the game) (I downloaded The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition with soundtrack and additional content) have  and the best thing is I can use my origin account ingame Smile Right now in my country It's 20:50 (8:50 PM)

Hello SPEEDEVIL2012,

Well, good for you ! Very Happy  As has been mentioned several times though on here, there is no "official" Skidrow-site. If it "works" for you, fine, but please do not advertize any warez sites on here (even if it wasn't your intention to do so).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D Empty Re: I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:08

Sorry about putting the Website's name, When I start The Sims 4 in live mode for the 1st time It's much different (I have some issues rotating the object) and I found the 1st Sims 4 bug/glitch the photo is in the attachment

PS: I didn't edit with the Windows paint this started to happen when my sim was peeing

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:15

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Sorry about putting the Website's name, When I start The Sims 4 in live mode for the 1st time It's much different (I have some issues rotating the object) and I found the 1st Sims 4 bug/glitch the photo is in the attachment

PS: I didn't edit with the Windows paint this started to happen when my sim was peeing

It's OK - as long as you abide by these rules, there's nothing wrong ! And yes, from what I read so far, the game's very buggy. O.o

P.S. yes, if you plan on uploading a picture with obscene/sexual content, please try and edit the "relevant" parts of the picture. If you cannot do that, either me or another Mod/Admin will do so then. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:23

The photo is inside the zip, check out the glitch I'm talking about

PS: Inside It's another zip file the photo is inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:37

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:The photo is inside the zip, check out the glitch I'm talking about

PS: Inside It's another zip file the photo is inside
Hi,

Your file seems to be empty.
You can upload your picture to a third party host and then post the link here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:41

Here's my photo:

I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D Ts4_0310

Admin edit: Picture fixed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:04

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Here's my photo:

I have The Sims 4 before being released in Europe :D :D Ts4_0310

Admin edit: Picture fixed.

- ADMIN

Wow, this "live mode" (or buy mode) doesn't look that much different than in TS3, does it ? 

Last edited by Carlos on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:24; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 01:14

Like I said elsewhere, with a simple vpn you can buy it cheaper and play, all thru origin ( just not getting how that thing works ... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2014, 19:11

The Sims changed so much on Sims 4 they deleted the pools (existed since the 1st Sims game) and the toddlers this means when a a newborn baby grow up will not be a toddler but yes a child and to move the camera It's no longer the right click mouse but yes the middle button of the mouse and to rotate camera is right click on mouse and, The issue I'm having is how to rotate objects on buy mode if someone already discovered, tell me pls

EDIT: I found the solution to solve Censoring glitch you need to change the TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher.par hope this help you

Mod edit: Topic moved to "The Sims 4 chit-chat".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top