Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2. Empty The Sims 2.

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 04:19

to carlos

hello

just wanted to ask about the topic of the torrent sims 2 double deluxe, I read what you saying there, but can you install a few expansion without the stuff packs?

you see, I have only three expansion packs of the game, and I want more so...how do I do it? 

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2. Empty Re: The Sims 2.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Sep 2014, 19:28

maKa01 wrote:to carlos

hello

just wanted to ask about the topic of the torrent sims 2 double deluxe, I read what you saying there, but can you install a few expansion without the stuff packs?

you see, I have only three expansion packs of the game, and I want more so...how do I do it? 

Hello again,

If you are talking about this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16036-the-sims-2-double-deluxe-solved

What I can suggest is that you basically skip the steps for those stuffpacks that you don't want to have installed. If it doesn't work, go on with installing ALL EPs and SPs. It shouldn't be a big deal ? Smile  (unless your computer is REALLY weak).

My installation experience with The Sims 2 isn't that good, unfortunately, and I was actually planning to do some testing, in preparation of a possible re-release of The Sims 2 by G4TW. But this has been "postponed" if you wish.

As you might have noticed, The Sims 4 is "waiting" to be tested, and the forum is very busy (again). Not to mention all the real-life obligations. I don't have enough time (anymore) for testing all these things straight away. I will be doing this, yes, but I can't tell you when.

So again, for now, your best bet would be to take the installation process i described "as it is".

P.S. please do not post your topic under someone else's thread. ALWAYS make a new thread for your issue(s) please. I split your post and moved it to the right section. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top