Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved] Empty Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved]

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 01:13

I downloaded your generations download but it won't let me play. I followed the instructions but when trying to move TSLHost.dll to the bin it said I needed permission. I moved it to the base game bin as told to do.

When i try and launch the game it says I need to insert a disk. What should I do?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved] Empty Re: Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 16 Aug 2011, 09:25

Hello,
How about the other file from the #crack folder, are you able to copy and paste that to the bin?
Make sure the launcher is closed when copying these files to the base game bin, it wont work while the launcher is activated.
You may need to log on to your computer with the administrator account to be able to do this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved] Empty Re: Sims 3 generation - unable to play. [Solved]

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 10:45

Ahh, I must have had the game launcher open without realising it. Just found it hiding behind all the other windows I had open. Thankyou!!

MOD EDIT: Problem solved, topic closed.
-NARONG30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top