Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifa soccer manager 1997, lack of video files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fifa soccer manager 1997, lack of video files Empty Fifa soccer manager 1997, lack of video files

Post by Guest Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:35

first, I wanna say thanks to admin who adds my favourite game,fsm 1997.

there are little bit problem here.one of the most interesting about this game is,when something happen, like winning things,sacked, promoted, etc, there are short fmv videos would appear,made us feel we are in real football game situation

I have been looking anywhere for the videos but cannot find it.the only video I could find is the intro, by downloading demo version of fsm 1997 and copy the intro video files

Then I found a friend,over internet who had this game cd.but his game structure little bit different.in my fsm,and also admins fsm,all video files would under folder titled "FMV" . so I tought just need to find those fmv videos and bring it there

but my friends is strange. there arent any "fmv" videos. but whenever he run the game,all the videos work well

I want to ask him to upload his fifa games to me.but its too big to him to upload.so he just upload all files in the fifa soccer manager folder,not including subfolder. I try copy and paste it to my fsm game, and the result, the game asked for cd,which mine had lost already

Im so sad. I cannot find those videos on youtube either

anybody know how to get fifa soccer manager 1997 video clip?

Back to top Go down

Fifa soccer manager 1997, lack of video files Empty Re: Fifa soccer manager 1997, lack of video files

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:47

//MOVED

Hello,

I moved the topic to the right section; the "PC Downloads support" is ONLY for Games4TheWorld releases, and nothing else. That said, I'm afraid I can't help more with your issue, though.

Wat.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top