Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to save filled form?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to save filled form? Empty How to save filled form?

Post by Guest Tue 14 Oct 2014, 15:18

hi there,
I wanna order some packet to many ppl. so I have to fill online pdf form to do that. the problem is, the form have so many thing like name,birth day, addresses, etc. sometimes I fill half of them and i got my internet disconnected. I cant save the page with the form filled... so how could I save online form that already filled?

I have firefox and google chrome browser.

thanks for your help

Back to top Go down

How to save filled form? Empty Re: How to save filled form?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:53

adsuperjenius wrote:hi there,
I wanna order some packet to many ppl. so I have to fill online pdf form to do that. the problem is, the form have so many thing like name,birth day, addresses, etc. sometimes I fill half of them and i got my internet disconnected. I cant save the page with the form filled... so how could I save online form that already filled?

I have firefox and google chrome browser.

thanks for your help

Hello again,

I'm not sure if there is software for that kind of stuff, but I remember you actually asked something similar already on here ? When you said you type a post on the forum and your internet gets disconnected ?

You can simply try (if that is possible) to mark the form (with your mouse) and then copy + paste the contents, into Wordpad or a Microsoft Word document.

If there are problems later on, take the "data" from the document, and paste it back to the online form. It's still a bit of a hassle, yes, but that's the best thing I can come up with for now.

Maybe someone else has a better idea though. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 16:53

well, i cant remember that.. but this is little bit different.. the copy and paste method works with forum.. except if when I press back button its didnt open my post because of dc..

but copy paste didnt work on form.. as there are so many to fill.the only way is copy one by one to wordpad,notepad, etc and paste back one by one.. I need quicker methods Smile

I read about this long time ago.. people teach me how to do this on internet explorer.. they used to fill their credit card identity over internet explorer.. so its not that annoying.. but Im so sad Im forgot already and my internet explorer program cant even opened..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Oct 2014, 20:31

adsuperjenius wrote:well, i cant remember that.. but this is little bit different.. the copy and paste method works with forum.. except if when I press back button its didnt open my post because of dc..

but copy paste didnt work on form.. as there are so many to fill.the only way is copy one by one to wordpad,notepad, etc and paste back one by one.. I need quicker methods Smile

I read about this long time ago.. people teach me how to do this on internet explorer.. they used to fill their credit card identity over internet explorer.. so its not that annoying.. but Im so sad Im forgot already and my internet explorer program cant even opened..

Sorry I can't help further with that. But I guess that "option" is about somehow saving the form, and when you are prompted to fill the form in, you can somehow "import" your form that you saved before.

Maybe someone else can help more with that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Oct 2014, 16:06

I didnt understand what option you tell me..

anyway thanks for your help.. lets wait if thers any way founded here.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 17 Oct 2014, 07:43

adsuperjenius wrote:I didnt understand what option you tell me..

I didn't tell you any option, actually. Smile  The only thing I made was a guess, and nothing more.

I only said that it is "maybe" possible that you can SAVE a form with information in it. So you type stuff in and then SAVE the form "offline" if you wish. And then next time, you can maybe upload the form you saved, instead of typing everything in again. 

But again, this is only a guess, and I don't know if there is really such an option in your case. Sorry if that didn't help you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Oct 2014, 11:27

its ok. I save the form, and it didnt filled.. the text I type lost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top