Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims3 stopped working while loadding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims3 stopped working while loadding Empty Sims3 stopped working while loadding

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 14:41

So I have my base game of the sims3 (but not original not torrent also). then I decided to to download of sims univeristy life. from you guyz Very Happy . After downloading I followed the said instruction in the notepad. and when im done with everything i started the game already.  the loading screen is all white except for the loading bar.(its after the introduction), then proceeded to the game loading station(i dunnot what to call that) i loaded my current game( by the way some of the bars and buttons are blank ). then the loading start. when its in the progress gets in the middle of the bar it closes and said "Sims3 stopped working" with the options close program. I tried the sim fix rar. but it did not affect anything Sad(. please help me i dont know what wrong :d thanks. Wish i could post some pix but im the midst of fxingit hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Sims3 stopped working while loadding Empty Re: Sims3 stopped working while loadding

Post by Guest Fri 07 Nov 2014, 15:39

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Sorry, but where exactly did you get your base game from? You say it's not original, but not torrent either?

Please, take a look at this guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You should do the Steps 2-4 again, making sure to re-download and re-apply both the Manual Patch and the Ultimate Fix. Screenshots would help us to understand the problem, too. Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top