Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"System Error" (in red bubble block) when trying to place downloaded lots and rooms from Gallery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"System Error" (in red bubble block) when trying to place downloaded lots and rooms from Gallery.  Empty "System Error" (in red bubble block) when trying to place downloaded lots and rooms from Gallery.

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 05:57

Hey guys, hope all is well! 

I've deleted all of my mods.
I've googled for solutions and i'm unable to find any legit info on this issue. 

The downloaded content was NOT downloaded from a mod site, this content came from the Sims 4 Gallery in game and was created by either Maxis or other Simmers  but when i go in and add the home i like to my library, i am not able to place it on empty lots. I've made sure the lot size is correct and the houses don't have any custom content in them. When i select the house from my library the spaces available to accommodate the house light up green in the world, so next i click on the lot space i want to place the house on, then the space does that weird halo glowing thing around the lot like the house has actually been placed, but then surprise! no house... 

Shortly after this, the screen goes into loading and takes me into build-mode so i can add and fix things to the new house....that's not actually there. lol.

So next i try to actually go into build mode on an empty lot and add the house from my library in build mode, and that's when i get the "System error" bubble box... It never has an error code or anything. It happens with every house i try to place. 

i hope i was thorough enough with this explanation. I notice others with this issue never even replied to you guys so i wanted to re-address the issue.

P.s.  I have the ultimate fix installed properly. Smile

I appreciate all you guys do! 

Thanks so much,
Blair.

Last edited by BlairPlumbob23 on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 06:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot vital info.)

Back to top Go down

"System Error" (in red bubble block) when trying to place downloaded lots and rooms from Gallery.  Empty Re: "System Error" (in red bubble block) when trying to place downloaded lots and rooms from Gallery.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:46

BlairPlumbob23 wrote:Hey guys, hope all is well! 

I've deleted all of my mods.
I've googled for solutions and i'm unable to find any legit info on this issue. 

The downloaded content was NOT downloaded from a mod site, this content came from the Sims 4 Gallery in game and was created by either Maxis or other Simmers  but when i go in and add the home i like to my library, i am not able to place it on empty lots. I've made sure the lot size is correct and the houses don't have any custom content in them. When i select the house from my library the spaces available to accommodate the house light up green in the world, so next i click on the lot space i want to place the house on, then the space does that weird halo glowing thing around the lot like the house has actually been placed, but then surprise! no house... 

Shortly after this, the screen goes into loading and takes me into build-mode so i can add and fix things to the new house....that's not actually there. lol.

So next i try to actually go into build mode on an empty lot and add the house from my library in build mode, and that's when i get the "System error" bubble box... It never has an error code or anything. It happens with every house i try to place. 

i hope i was thorough enough with this explanation. I notice others with this issue never even replied to you guys so i wanted to re-address the issue.

P.s.  I have the ultimate fix installed properly. Smile

I appreciate all you guys do! 

Thanks so much,
Blair.

Hello BlairPlumbob23,

Sorry for the very late reply, but I've been away recently due to vacation. Anyhow, shorlty before I left, there were a few other threads about the similar question. In one case, I even asked for these particular lots, so that I could download them myself from the gallery and place them.

As it turned out, I was able to place them without issues.

However, I have a legit game, that was (at that point) fully updated. The people reporting these errors had pirated games from G4TW. The Ultimate fix for TS4, at the time, was not up-to-date. The only explanation I had was that it could have to do with an in-game glitch, so here goes: did you already download + apply the latest available fix ? It was just released a few days ago:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Please try that, and re-start the game. Try placing the lots again and let me know your result ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top