Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW!

Post by Admin Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:31

Hello everyone,

For those who haven't noticed yet: I'd like to let you know that we've officially released a torrent for The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack!

Arrow  magnet link

Arrow  .torrent file

Or via direct download mirror HERE (extract the files from the .iso, and copy/paste/overwrite over your existing Sims 4 installation)

Have fun!
GET TO WORK, PEOPLE!

Note: please do not post any questions or problems in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 24 Apr 2015, 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:43

Thank you so much! I used G4TW for all of my sims 3 needs and they have always worked like a charm. Can't wait to try out the Sims 4

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4: Get to Work expansion pack OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 00:04

Thank you!!! Im very excited to play!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 00:30

Have fun everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 01:48

Hi, so exicited. Is this for mac also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 07:48

Awesome, thanks! I don't rely on any other source for Sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:34

Thanks guys! You rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:27

That went much quicker than expected! I've seen some other relases, but none of them are trustworthy in my eyes. I'm very excited to play, and I want to thank you guys so much for the work and effort you put in to make us happy! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 12:42

You guys are **** hero's. My NOT WORKING Sims is now working, when I added this pack. Oh, and ofcourse the pack also works. THANKS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 15:56

I absolutely love you guys!! But *sniff* 2 seeders  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:51

yess !!!! its working <3 
i love you guys you are the best  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:38

No way already?! It went quick for me; been busy with work ._. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:08

StarbucksAddict wrote:Hi, so exicited. Is this for mac also?

Hello and welcome,

Sorry, we (currently) can't provide support for the MAC version of TS4, so you will need to consult other sources, if you really need help on Mac OS. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

Jessahness wrote:I absolutely love you guys!! But *sniff* 2 seeders  Why God.

A welcome to you too,

Please give the download some more time. Smile  After all, it's still "fresh". A lot of people all around the world are now trying to download it, while at the same time, there are not enough seeders.

If you are patient, I'm sure there will be many more seeders, shortly. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:16

Alrighty!! It's finally ON! Alright, just realize the Latest Post of GTW, and now downloading it but... Damn! 52 seeders? Really?! Doesnt people excited to get this EP? Huh.. Anyway, just downloading it and so so so so EXCITED!! Yay!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:54

Thank you GamesForTheWorld for your hard work and awesomeness!!!
Aywavyuuus!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:56

thank you for ur work on sims 4 and this expansion!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:58

Thank you so so so much...G4TW you are the best and you will  always be  cheers king
THANK YOU again  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 21:07

Thank you so much. Downloaded all my TS3 stuff here and worked perfectly. Already downloaded the EP and at first didn't belive my eyes that it's up so early. Didn't download the original game frome here ,cuz forgot ,but now I'm back and if it doesn't work then I will download here. Hope the ultimate fix works for other versions.
G4TW - The best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 13:13

Thank you for this expansion pack, but I'm having trouble with the science career, it won't let me go in, it keeps crashing. The doctor career works, and haven't been able to try the investigator career yet. I would love some help please! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 13:44

IT IS NOT WORKING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 14:45

Thank you so much! It's amazing how easy it is to make this expansion work! I'm a huge fan of your work guys! You're the best!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 16:51

Radient92 wrote:Thank you for this expansion pack, but I'm having trouble with the science career, it won't let me go in, it keeps crashing. The doctor career works, and haven't been able to try the investigator career yet. I would love some help please! Smile

Please note that questions are not allowed in this thread, as the opening post clearly states:

Admin wrote:
Note: please do not post any questions or problems in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

If you have any specific technical or in-game issues, please go into the right sub-forum and click on the button "new thread" at the top. I already deleted several of your messages here (hence my reply now); so please acknowledge this. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 21:34

That was quick!!! Can't touch banana
Thank you!!!!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 22:17

You guys rock!!!! Thanks for everything Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 13:54

Thank You so much. Been waiting for it eagerly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top