Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Theft Auto V? - Page 2 Empty Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 22:42

First topic message reminder :

I expect Rockstar will bomb us with DRM again. Any chance in hell you could crack this one?

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V? - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by Admin Sat 06 Jun 2015, 10:49

Anarchy wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi there,

Yes, the file will definitely by huge.
But aside from that, I'll be honest with you, it feels bad to me to pirate games that I consider to be good...

If that's our standard for goodness, no wonder this country is screwed.
Good thing we don't live in the same country! Wink

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 13:08

Admin wrote:
Anarchy wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi there,

Yes, the file will definitely by huge.
But aside from that, I'll be honest with you, it feels bad to me to pirate games that I consider to be good...
If that's our standard for goodness, no wonder this country is screwed.
Good thing we don't live in the same country! Wink

Eh, you've never played GTA V singleplayer, have you?

Just one of the reasons  I can't understand why you defend it. I mean, the singleplayer is actually good so that would make sense, but GTA Online is like a very bad mmorpeger.

Come to think of it, someone once told me (before it was out on PC) it's kind of like Need For Speed World with guns. Damn they nailed that one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2015, 19:09

k...

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V? - Page 2 Empty Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by Guest Sat 12 Sep 2015, 08:58

Is there anyone here who carried over their RGSC stats from the old-gen version and can help me with something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 22:39

Sorry, I never played with it. Isn't it something you can, maybe, find with a Google Search?

Meanwhile, let's hope someone comes to assist you...

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:26

//MERGED

I merged those separate topics into just one single thread. Smile  This is an older discussion, but a torrent for GTA V would be very huge in filesize, and you "only" get the single-player mode. Not sure what to think about that. It would be a bit difficult to keep seeding such a huge torrent in the long run.

Haven't played much of the singleplayer campaign yet, but more people seem to be playing the "GTA Online" part predominantly.

I'd have said for now, if you want a good single-player GTA, and you're not familiar with the old ones yet, go play GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas or even GTA IV. Razz
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2016, 23:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote://MERGED

I merged those separate topics into just one single thread. Smile  This is an older discussion, but a torrent for GTA V would be very huge in filesize, and you "only" get the single-player mode. Not sure what to think about that. It would be a bit difficult to keep seeding such a huge torrent in the long run.

Haven't played much of the singleplayer campaign yet, but more people seem to be playing the "GTA Online" part predominantly.

I'd have said for now, if you want a good single-player GTA, and you're not familiar with the old ones yet, go play GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas or even GTA IV. Razz

GTA IV is a bad port. Laggy as hell. Poorly coded by Rockstar. I played GTA IV for a while. I have the complete edition, which includes also the 2 dlc's The lost and damned and the ballad of gay tony. A downside from the dvd version is the installation of that dreaded games for windows live and you need to login to it as well. Savegames are saved through Gfwl. But i read that rockstar dropped gfwl and the steam version is without it. Anyway, started with the basegame and encountered a heavy framedrop. Then the fighting; that's a joke. I managed to beat down some guys, but nico ain't very accurate in fighting. So in my opinion just go for Vice City and San Andreas and you might even try GTA III (though i don't like it that claude is mute all the time)
Next to that i can also recommend Saints Row 2. It ain't GTA no, but it looks like it. It has similarities with GTA:SA, with all the gang bang stuff and tagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Nov 2016, 09:32

candesco wrote:GTA IV is a bad port. Laggy as hell. Poorly coded by Rockstar. I played GTA IV for a while. 

I'm actually playing a pirated GTA IV, so no "GFWL" for me luckily. What I don't like about it are the 'realistic' game physics, which make it somewhat challenging to control cars or even running and making sharp turns (helpful for e.g. outrunning the cops and then trying to get into the safehouse alive). But overall, the game is working good enough for me from a purely technical perspective, which I partly attribute to the fact that the game was cracked and - in the process thereof - has some annoying features removed. Such as other DRM that could influence actual gameplay fluidity.

Although I still like San Andreas the best, from all GTA games. Very Happy  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top