Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles problem. Empty The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles problem.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 17:18

hi I have a question. My Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles does not want to install because of regional limitations. I know the SKU thing. Made it 7 and the locale is en US. I tried changing the SKU to 1-7 but still does not want to install. I was able to play Sims Medieval in my laptop which as Windows 8 but the Pirates and Nobles does not want to install. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles problem. Empty Re: The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles problem.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 17:26

athenasapphire wrote:hi I have a question. My Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles does not want to install because of regional limitations. I know the SKU thing. Made it 7 and the locale is en US. I tried changing the SKU to 1-7 but still does not want to install. I was able to play Sims Medieval in my laptop which as Windows 8 but the Pirates and Nobles does not want to install. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I split your message from the original post; for the future, please always make a NEW topic instead of posting under someone else's. Smile  

That said, did you download the expansion from Games4TheWorld...? And did you also patch your base game, prior to installing the expansion ? Look at step #2 here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18497-must-read-comprehensive-the-sims-medieval-install-guide

I'm not sure which of the two patches will work for you, but should you get an error message with one, try the other. One of tehm should definitely work for you. Just double-click on the downloaded file after the download has finished. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top