Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:26

Very clever cheers
Don't worry about your English, its very good.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 16:43

Aww, thank you so much Lady ElDi! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sun 11 Sep 2011, 22:54

Nice, thank you for your time to write the guide Smile
We're really appreciate it.

By the way, Good job mate.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Sep 2011, 15:24

Hello,

Very clever indeed. I tried to test this method out of curiosity, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're logged into their community. Do you have a retail version of The Sims 3?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Sep 2011, 15:57

Admin wrote:Hello,

Very clever indeed. I tried to test this method out of curiosity, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're logged into their community. Do you have a retail version of The Sims 3?

I had the same problem Admin, but I neglected to select an object. Its not enough to just go (for example) lots, you have to click on it (the lot or object) again, when you get to the page that also has the description, it'll work.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 12 Sep 2011, 16:02

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello,

I had the same problem Admin, but I neglected to select an object. Its not enough to just go (for example) lots, you have to click on it (the lot or object) again, when you get to the page that also has the description, it'll work.
Hello,

Ah, thanks, I see the problem now. It seems to work great. Sweet.
Thanks for sharing! Hammertime
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 18:50

Thank you so much! I love you

//EDIT

If I will find more ''tricks'', I will post them Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 19:31

You are the WOman. Awesome trick. Much love and thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 12 Sep 2011, 19:44

Haakonas wrote:You are the WOman. Awesome trick. Much love and thank you

Credit for the TS. I suggest Admin to make this topic as STICK Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 19:58

Thank you so much for these lovely comments I love you

I really appreciate, thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:13

Oh man, this is sweet.. The Exchange is where I used to get most of the houses and community lots for my saves in The Sims 3.. Haven't been able to use it for a few months now.. This helps so much..
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:55

JayQuez wrote:Oh man, this is sweet.. The Exchange is where I used to get most of the houses and community lots for my saves in The Sims 3.. Haven't been able to use it for a few months now.. This helps so much..
Thank you!

Thank you so much! Smile The pleasure was all mine to help you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 21:53

Wow!!!! Thank u, that's so helpful !!! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 04:39

Seems like it doesn't work anymore. When searching in the page source it can't find Sims3Pack.

Edit:
Of course right after I post this, I found out my problem. It was pulling the source of pages from my other open instances of chrome. All fixed, and thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2011, 08:06

This also works on Firefox I just tried it. And thank you so much for this it's very useful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 08:43

Hey White.. Anything new like this? Since the Pets expansion this doesn't work anymore.. I was just wondering if you figured anything else out, or have any other tricks?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 21 Oct 2011, 09:30

Violent wrote:Hey White.. Anything new like this? Since the Pets expansion this doesn't work anymore.. I was just wondering if you figured anything else out, or have any other tricks?

Its still working for me.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:40

Lady ElDi wrote:
Violent wrote:Hey White.. Anything new like this? Since the Pets expansion this doesn't work anymore.. I was just wondering if you figured anything else out, or have any other tricks?

Ahh That's what I did wrong.. ~facepalm~ The last time I tried it, I tried it on a downloadable pet, instead of a lot, like normal.. How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). 2633043849

Adding to that.. Does anyone have any tricks to downloading pets, or maybe other things from the exchange, without registering?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:21

Violent wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:

Ahh That's what I did wrong.. ~facepalm~ The last time I tried it, I tried it on a downloadable pet, instead of a lot, like normal.. How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). 2633043849

Adding to that.. Does anyone have any tricks to downloading pets, or maybe other things from the exchange, without registering?

It's still working.

Go to the page of the Pet (Where shows the description and traits), click View Source, then press CTRL+F, then enter in that box Sims3Pack.
Here you go! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 18:41

Not working...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2011, 05:00

looooooool awesome! thnx it works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 26 Oct 2011, 09:59

SeRgYu wrote:Not working...

Make sure you select the item you want.
Go to the exchange, for example "lots" and select a lot, click on it and follow the rest of the steps.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2011, 13:35

This is so awesome! THANK YOU!!! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 01:00

Piggypox wrote:This is so awesome! THANK YOU!!! ^^

Indeed it is.. =)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top