Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks So Much Carlos.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks So Much Carlos. Empty Thanks So Much Carlos.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2015, 17:06

I tried to send a long note last night but unfortunately I had a virus on my pc so i had to refresh it. Carlos thank you for helping me last night. You rock!!!! If it wasn't for your help I would of never been able to get my sims 4 fix to work right. And thanks to you I was able to do it myself after I refreshed. Thanks again for the help. And Thanks to everyone at g4w for all the wonder downloads they provide. YA'll are AWESOME. All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Thanks So Much Carlos. Empty Re: Thanks So Much Carlos.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jun 2015, 00:56

highptiestesslitangel wrote:I tried to send a long note last night but unfortunately I had a virus on my pc so i had to refresh it. Carlos thank you for helping me last night. You rock!!!! If it wasn't for your help I would of never been able to get my sims 4 fix to work right. And thanks to you I was able to do it myself after I refreshed. Thanks again for the help. And Thanks to everyone at g4w for all the wonder downloads they provide. YA'll are AWESOME. All Hail Carlos!

Hello again,

You're welcome, Smile  and I'm actually a bit surprised myself that the TeamViewer session worked out relatively smooth. Good enough though, that you can get your game working now.

Remember: always pay attention to what "security" bloatware software might have sneaked into your computer. In your case it was Lavasoft's "Web companion". The crack of Sims 4 is unfortunately very susceptible to firewalls & anti-virus systems.

Have fun with the game !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top