Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work? Empty cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work?

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015, 09:44

HI, Very Happy
i own an original base game sims which i never use
coz i own also all addons and mean game  cracked
and if i buy the patio original ,would it work or not?

Back to top Go down

cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work? Empty Re: cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Jul 2015, 19:42

apollobollo wrote:HI, Very Happy
i own an original base game sims which i never use
coz i own also all addons and mean game  cracked
and if i buy the patio original ,would it work or not?

Hello,

Sorry it won't work, because the currently circulating cracks of The Sims 4 only support game version 1.7.65.1020. And if you buy the Patio Pack, I guess your game will udpate past 1.7.65.1020. And that cannot work.

Please wait until a new crack has been released for The Sims 4. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work? Empty Re: cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work?

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 08:18

yea probably should   wait ... but seriously i am already thinking that will not happen.
it have been sooo long since the expansion packs  Sad
why sims addons are soo  expensive :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 01 Aug 2015, 12:49

apollobollo wrote:yea probably should   wait ... but seriously i am already thinking that will not happen.

Also, you cannot have "just the expansions" of Sims 4 in Origin; you would need a legit Origin base game too. And yes,...these games are very expensive. But honestly, I would simply go back playing the earlier Sims games, in the event that a new crack doesn't come. Not sure if that would happen, but we'll have to see.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Aug 2015, 13:57

Carlos wrote:
apollobollo wrote:yea probably should   wait ... but seriously i am already thinking that will not happen.

Also, you cannot have "just the expansions" of Sims 4 in Origin; you would need a legit Origin base game too. And yes,...these games are very expensive. But honestly, I would simply go back playing the earlier Sims games, in the event that a new crack doesn't come. Not sure if that would happen, but we'll have to see.
yea i know of course Very Happy i own i legit base game ,bought it long ago

Back to top Go down

cracked sims 4 with original spa and patio will that work? Empty sims 4 new packs

Post by Guest Mon 03 Aug 2015, 05:09

Can some one message me the links to the new packs starting with luxury stuff. It's luxury stuff, perfect patio, and the spa one. And the updates. thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 03 Aug 2015, 21:19

metechops wrote:Can some one message me the links to the new packs starting with luxury stuff. It's luxury stuff, perfect patio, and the spa one. And the updates. thank you

There are no cracked releases for the stuff after the Luxury Pack yet. Everything that is available right now, can be found in the Ultimate fix, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

As for everything else, we all will need to wait. And please, next time open a NEW thread, instead of bumping in someone else's topic. Thank you. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top