Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've contacted the crack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've contacted the crack. [SOLVED] Empty I've contacted the crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Aug 2015, 07:15

This probably won't help anything, but I wanted to speed the process of getting a new update up. I went to RELOADED's website and commented on their Sims 4 Post: " I use games4theworld's downloads that use your crack. Is there any possible way that you could update this to the nearest game update? It seems like no one else has said anything, and I check every day to see if there is an update. There have also been two DLCs that have come out since May, when you last updates it. A new world called Newcrest has also been added, as well as the option to lock doors, and dishwashers. I'm very desperate for a new update. So please update it as soon as you possibly can ♥️ " This probably will have no effect, but I hope that it might. Plenty of people have asked for a new update both on here and the RELOADED page. I'm just tired of not being able to use the gallery while connected to origin, not being able to have Newcrest, not having the DLCs, and plenty of other things. I hope the issue is resolved soon. For anyone wondering what RELOADEDs website link is, here it is :  Censored

Back to top Go down

I've contacted the crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I've contacted the crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 06:23

//MOVED

Hi there, @itslaurenbutler! Smile

You should keep in mind that RELOADED, nor any of the warez groups, have 'official' websites. The one you are talking about is a fansite, where they post some of the releases of the groups. They, unfortunately, won't read your comment, so it really won't have any effect. Sorry for the bad news.

Now, I should also inform you that the Gallery being blocked is not because of the lack of updates, but because of an Origin patch. So, it's very unlikely that it will work in the future (it's surprising that it worked on the first place). The possibility is there, but I wouldn't have my hopes up.

Another thing: please remember that posting outside links, excluding some whitelisted ones, is against the Forum rules. I removed the link from your post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 08:33

Reloaded doesn't have a site. If I were you I'd format my hard drive ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 11 Aug 2015, 23:40

Why format the hard drive? She didn't say she downloaded anything? Also, if it's the site I know of that is a reloaded fansite, it's safe to download from.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Aug 2015, 23:45

Hi there,

What did the crack reply?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2015, 23:55

coolcandy3001 wrote:Why format the hard drive? She didn't say she downloaded anything? Also, if it's the site I know of that is a reloaded fansite, it's safe to download from.

Then you should probably format yours too.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 14 Aug 2015, 08:14

coolcandy3001 wrote:Why format the hard drive? She didn't say she downloaded anything? Also, if it's the site I know of that is a reloaded fansite, it's safe to download from.

You don't necessarily need to download anything in order to catch yourself some nasty virus or malware. But even so, I assume Anarchy's comment was more meant as a warning not to take those sites too seriously, rather than a "direct" tip.

What I find more concerning than the question whether those sites are legit, or whether or not the links contain virusses, is that barely anybody seems to consider the topic from a very basic perspective:

If you were a hacker/cracker, would you seriously want to have an official website ? Why/why not ? I myself wouldn't, and here are some reasons why:

- why would I want to maintain such a website, and possibly even pay for the hosting ? So that people can insult me, if I don't "crack quickly enough" ? So that people can bombard me with "requests" of all sorts ? You could point out something like "it is useful to keep your fans entertained". But do I really want or need an official website for that ? Wouldn't I simply submit good torrents directly, onto the torrent networks ?

- closely related to the previous one, I do not make any money from cracking stuff, except a few $/€ from website ads possibly. I am not a government agency, celebrity, charity, company, organization or anything like that. So I do not need (or even wish) to have a communication channel. At least not an official one.

- and most obviously: people can track me down. Not just government authorities (who have hackers of their own, that could hack or shut down my site with relative ease, in case they cannot find any other "contact information" about me), but also trolls and any other haters with hacking knowledge. It's almost like painting a bullseye on your forehead.

These are just a few ideas. I'm sure that there are many more concerns about this issue.

Admin wrote:Hi there,

I assume from the way this post and her previous one (here) were written, that the OP is very young and may not be aware of how certain "basics" work out in real-life. Though I may be wrong on that one. Even though (I have to admit) I thought for a second about responding something mean or at least cynical, I don't think there is a need for that, in the end. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 05:51

You said that RELOADED does not have the 'official' website but how you get the crack from them? How you verified the cracked that it is from RELOADED?

Just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:02

wantp wrote:You said that RELOADED does not have the 'official' website but how you get the crack from them? How you verified the cracked that it is from RELOADED?

Just asking.

We get them from the torrent networks. And because the torrents are named "RELOADED" we can assume that they are from Reloaded indeed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:05

Ah. Assuming that it is from RELOADED by looking into torrent network? So, G4TW cannot guaranteed that the released is totally safe from virus/backdoor/trojan/etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:09

wantp wrote:Ah. Assuming that it is from RELOADED by looking into torrent network? So, G4TW cannot guaranteed that the released is totally safe from virus/backdoor/trojan/etc?

What do you want me to reply now ? I don't think you can ever say with 100% certainty that something is virus-free. For me, Games4theworld's releases are virus-free. And if you have doubts or don't believe that, then simply don't download from G4TW.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:12

Carlos wrote:What do you want me to reply now ? I don't think you can ever say with 100% certainty that something is virus-free. For me, Games4theworld's releases are virus-free. And if you have doubts or don't believe that, then simply don't download from G4TW.

Do not get it wrong. I'm just asking actually. Sorry. If I do not believe G4TW, I do not have to wait until the latest ultimate fix is working fine with the latest released. I'm still waiting, patiently. I tip my fedora.

Last edited by wantp on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color editing)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:17

wantp wrote:
Carlos wrote:What do you want me to reply now ? I don't think you can ever say with 100% certainty that something is virus-free. For me, Games4theworld's releases are virus-free. And if you have doubts or don't believe that, then simply don't download from G4TW.

Do not get it wrong. I'm just asking actually. Sorry. If I do not believe G4TW, I do not have to wait until the latest ultimate fix is working fine with the latest released. I'm still waiting, patiently. I tip my fedora.

I'm myself using the stuff from G4TW (from Sims 4), but I also downloaded this latest update now from Reloaded. It works fine for me, but if you get the Origin error, see this topic here for an explanation:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20923-origin-is-not-running-error

What is a bit annoying in Reloaded's release is that they packed it very "elaborately": they use .RARs at first, and inside the .RAR's is an .ISO file. And inside the .ISO file is an installer. The Ultimate fix from G4TW is going to be more user-friendly (we will just provide the files directly, and you only need to copy & paste the stuff).

Your choice what to do. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Aug 2015, 06:22

Carlos wrote:I'm myself using the stuff from G4TW (from Sims 4), but I also downloaded this latest update now from Reloaded. It works fine for me, but if you get the Origin error, see this topic here for an explanation:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20923-origin-is-not-running-error

What is a bit annoying in Reloaded's release is that they packed it very "elaborately": they use .RARs at first, and inside the .RAR's is an .ISO file. And inside the .ISO file is an installer. The Ultimate fix from G4TW is going to be more user-friendly (we will just provide the files directly, and you only need to copy & paste the stuff).

Your choice what to do. Smile

Ah. Alright then. Thanks anyway. Nice one Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 09:06

Carlos wrote:

You don't necessarily need to download anything in order to catch yourself some nasty virus or malware. But even so, I assume Anarchy's comment was more meant as a warning not to take those sites too seriously, rather than a "direct" tip.

What I find more concerning than the question whether those sites are legit, or whether or not the links contain virusses, is that barely anybody seems to consider the topic from a very basic perspective:

If you were a hacker/cracker, would you seriously want to have an official website ? Why/why not ? I myself wouldn't, and here are some reasons why:

- why would I want to maintain such a website, and possibly even pay for the hosting ? So that people can insult me, if I don't "crack quickly enough" ? So that people can bombard me with "requests" of all sorts ? You could point out something like "it is useful to keep your fans entertained". But do I really want or need an official website for that ? Wouldn't I simply submit good torrents directly, onto the torrent networks ?

- closely related to the previous one, I do not make any money from cracking stuff, except a few $/€ from website ads possibly. I am not a government agency, celebrity, charity, company, organization or anything like that. So I do not need (or even wish) to have a communication channel. At least not an official one.

- and most obviously: people can track me down. Not just government authorities (who have hackers of their own, that could hack or shut down my site with relative ease, in case they cannot find any other "contact information" about me), but also trolls and any other haters with hacking knowledge. It's almost like painting a bullseye on your forehead.

These are just a few ideas. I'm sure that there are many more concerns about this issue.

Admin wrote:Hi there,

I assume from the way this post and her previous one (here) were written, that the OP is very young and may not be aware of how certain "basics" work out in real-life. Though I may be wrong on that one. Even though (I have to admit) I thought for a second about responding something mean or at least cynical, I don't think there is a need for that, in the end. Very Happy 
No, I am not very young. I recently just had my 15th birthday Smile But thank you for not saying anything rude or mean Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Aug 2015, 14:04

itslaurenbutler wrote:No, I am not very young. I recently just had my 15th birthday Smile But thank you for not saying anything rude or mean Very Happy

No worries: I'd rather make an effort to actually explain things, than to say something unhelpful. As you can see, RELOADED has now released the new update (see the downloads on the major torrent networks), and here on the forum I posted a temporary fix.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now

As this topic seems "solved". I will close it. Have fun ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top