Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

origin - Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running" Empty Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running"

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 20:35

So yeah, I have applied the ultimate fix, following the instructions, but I still get this error.

Back to top Go down

origin - Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running" Empty Re: Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running"

Post by Guest Fri 14 Aug 2015, 10:57

i am getting this error to no matter what i do i have origin running and still having this issue!!

Back to top Go down

origin - Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running" Empty Re: Applied the latest version of Ultimate Fix and still getting error "Origin is not running"

Post by Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 18:40

Have you guys tried adding TS4 to exceptions of your anti-virus and firewall? And you guys have installed the game in the correct order, right? TS4 + GTW +Ultimate Fix? I had this problem and found out that I hadn't installed the game correctly and TS4 was being blocked by my anti-virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:38

i have done that and it fixed the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top