Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED] Empty Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:03

/d aHi there, I know this is probably not the right place for this, but I just am not sure where else to post!
I'm getting a message that says I haven't posted enough in the forum to send private messages. I'm just trying to respond to someone who messaged me first. When I click on "Forum Rules" at the top of the site, I just get taken to the main page with the list of all of the forum sections... where do I go to find the rules? And how many posts do I need to make to send a private message?

Thank you in advance, and again, I'm sorry that I don't know where else to post this.

Back to top Go down

Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:35

//MOVED

Hello,

In order to reduce spam, we require users to post 1 (or 2, can't recall) posts, before being able to send a PM. Try again now, you should be able to send PMs now.

As for the Forum Rules, they can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register
If you're redirected to the Forum's homepage, try that link in a new browser (where you're not logged in).

I hope that clears up. If not, please let us know! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't send Private Messages [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Sep 2015, 01:46

Simmer593 wrote:When I click on "Forum Rules" at the top of the site, I just get taken to the main page with the list of all of the forum sections... where do I go to find the rules? 

You most likely didn't click on "Forum Rules", but on the Home-button, left of it. That's why you got to the main page. But you can try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser (press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE in your browser, and select the appropriate options).

Other than that, make sure to click directly onto the buttons in the toolbar. Just click somewhere into the middle, and not too far left or right. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 04:16

I can send PMs now, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 03 Sep 2015, 15:39

Good, you're welcome!

I'll close this topic now. Don't hesitate to open a new one if you run into issues again! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top