Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works? Empty Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 04:12

Title is self-explanatory. Somebody must know one somewhere. I had no trouble downloading a PC copy of the first Revelations that worked perfectly and never failed once. Then after lots of searching i finally found a retail version of Revelations 2 (remember because it was released in 4 parts so i needed the retail version so i would have all of them) and finally i came across this which even claimed to contain every update... however i lost count at the amount of times it froze, went black screen etc. and most of time the task manager did nothing so i had no choice but to hard reboot my PC.

Censored

Just out of curiosity i went and had another look at it and no wonder it's been removed after reading the comments - almost certainly did have a virus! It seems this game in general is not an easy one to find a working copy of the retail version of but one of you lovely nerds surely most know. Help would be appreciated Smile

My system specs :

Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Processor/CPU : Intel®️ Core™️2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
Video Card/GPU : AMD Radeon HD 6800
Memory/RAM : 8GB

Mod edit: Remember that posting outside links is not allowed. Even less so if you already said it contains a virus...
I've removed the link from your post.
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works? Empty Re: Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 21:41

Oh for **** sake, i said it had been taken down (which meant it had a big red bar there saying "No longer available") and it was in the COMMENTS it mentioned that the FILE YOU DOWNLOADED had a virus in it. I just wanted people to see that because not everyone is a computer super-genius like you. I just know enough to get by basically.

Fine if no one knows a torrent for the retail version then is it actually possible to download all 4 episodes individually and, somehow, join them into one? Or maybe those weren't the right choice of words. You people know what i mean - download each individual episode and can it work so your progress just passes from one to the next even if you downloaded each episode from different people?

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works? Empty Re: Anyone know a link to a torrent of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PC that actually works?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 22:26

HamPlanet wrote:Oh for **** sake, i said it had been taken down (which meant it had a big red bar there saying "No longer available") and it was in the COMMENTS it mentioned that the FILE YOU DOWNLOADED had a virus in it. I just wanted people to see that because not everyone is a computer super-genius like you. I just know enough to get by basically.

Fine if no one knows a torrent for the retail version then is it actually possible to download all 4 episodes individually and, somehow, join them into one? Or maybe those weren't the right choice of words. You people know what i mean - download each individual episode and can it work so your progress just passes from one to the next even if you downloaded each episode from different people?

Hello! I tip my fedora.

It doesn't matter if the torrent has been removed, and can't be downloaded anymore: outside links, especially links to warez sites, are not allowed. Take a look at rule 6 of the Forum here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/register
Even if the torrent is not available, the link is still a reference to a warez site, and the host of the Forum is picky about those. Believe us, they are not allowed for a reason.

Now, there's no need to start swearing and getting aggressive. Just the link was the removed, your topic was not. It's still available for all to see. And I certainly didn't say anything about you, so I don't see where you got all that. Please, relax a little. Good job!

About your request: it seems that the different Episodes of Resident Evil Revelations 2 are handled as DLC for the game. So, unfortunately, it's very unlikely that you will be able to find them all separately. They are all 'contained' in a single game.
Keep in mind that, thanks to the rule above, links like those can't be shared publicly. But you can discuss them here, as long as you don't link to them. That in itself is fine.

It also seems that the releases for that game are not that abundant. There are certain repacks, but you should read very carefully any comments or descriptions that they have, to see if any of them suit your needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 23:04

Alright then, let's kiss and make up... and possibly more (wink wink) hehe Smile Fair enough then... can anyone with a working link to a torrent of that game please PM me with it - i'll be your friend Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Sep 2015, 23:05

Where's that pic from anyway just outta curiosity SeoY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 07:13

Alrighty, time to annoy you all again... i found a working version of RER 2 (YAY!!!! Very Happy) but because i'm still mostly an idiot when it comes to computers, can one of you lovely nerds please tell me where i can download the remaining updates for the game (there were another 3 released after what this torrent was claiming to be updated to) and also HOW do i actually install them? Pretty please with sugar on top can someone help me? Thanks.

P.S. I'm guessing this torrent was one of those "repack" version thingeys because as soon as i started playing it it also had the person's progress saved and i've tried starting from the beginning again and it lets me but i still have all the weapons already available. I don't want to play like that - i want to play MY game with my progress. So to cut to the chase... i downloaded the torrent, it came in a folder and in there was an "install" file which i did to a specific location, that made a second folder... basically i know all about that stuff but (and i can provide screen shots if need be) how can i get rid of the uploader's save file so i can start the game completely fresh?

Yeah so to summarize, can one of y'all pretty please...

1. Tell me where to find the updates for RER 2
2. Tell me how to actually install them
3. Tell me how to get rid of the other dude's save file so there's no saves at all

Cheers and beers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top