Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIATUS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HIATUS. Empty HIATUS.

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 12 Sep 2015, 17:10

You guys have probably noticed I've not been on or posting as much as usual and that's because I'm going through a rough patch in life atm. So I'd just like to make it open that I've not left and I'm not jut being lazy , I'm just on a hiatus I guess... I just feel really down bc of stuff and I don't really feel like helping anyone... ahh depression, beautiful isn't it?

So yeah... I'll come on a bit just not often. Sorry SimArchitect, Seoy & Carlos for the fact you guys have been working really hard and if I had been here I'd of been able to help out a bit too... v.v i feel really damn guilty

So... see you guys proparly when I get through this, and once again, sorry I won't be around to help :c

HIATUS. Embarassed-girl-desk-gif-class -me irl right now at the entirety of life, what is the point? once we all die nobody will remember us for very long anyway...
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

HIATUS. Empty Re: HIATUS.

Post by Admin Sat 12 Sep 2015, 21:34

Don't worry about it too much, take some "time off" and come back when you feel better.

I remember thinking the same when I was younger: we grow up, go to school, study and eventually we die living a worthless life.
But - I know you don't like hearing this, really - when you grow up, you'll see that life is much more than that.

We'll be here when you feel better again! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Sep 2015, 06:19

coolcandy3001 wrote:So yeah... I'll come on a bit just not often. Sorry SimArchitect, Seoy & Carlos for the fact you guys have been working really hard and if I had been here I'd of been able to help out a bit too... v.v i feel really damn guilty

In fact, I'm not working hard on here anymore. Very Happy  You can compare me to an old lad, sitting outside on the porch with a beer can in his hand and telling the people all kinds of war stories and anecdotes. 

And of course, no need to feel guilty of anything. A lot of good people on here that we worked with, have either taken one or more pauses at some point, or left for good. There is no pressure. 

Good luck and see you around again sometime !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 15 Sep 2015, 13:47

Aw... You're so cute. Thanks for the worries!

I wish I was working all that hard, I am also dealing with depression, and I haven't been posting much lately as well, but I still believe that each byte we can put in the universe to help someone is still worth it Wink. Our few bytes will always find friends that will help them later on.

Let us hope you get better soon! Meanwhile, have some tea and rest, avoid the "burnt out" syndrome or anything like that for working too much in a "burst" then breaking the next minute (it happens like that to me, at least).

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Sat 19 Sep 2015, 17:27

Yeah, you explained it pretty accurately, Sim.

I feel a ton better now so I should be around a little more xD
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 19 Sep 2015, 20:34

Hello,

Don't feel bad, we all go through rough patches now and then. Sometimes you just need to take a break from everything just so you can look at things differently.

That, and, Admin is right. I was hopeless at your age, and I guess I still am sometimes. Life will get you down from time to time. But it gets better as you get older. Just focus on what makes you feel good, even if it's just a minor thing.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Sep 2015, 09:57

Ive lost touch with many a friend over forums over the years. Always sucks to lose contact. Idk you but be sure to pop in when you eventually have your situation sorted and are feeling better, for the friends you made here if nothing else.

Cheers mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top