Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 03:40

Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED] 25j8ina
I am having issues with Microsoft Toolkit it won't allow me to activate my Microsoft Professional 2013. I have also turned of Windows Defender. Please help. 

Thanks  Help Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Oct 2015, 14:03

Bkangel1505 wrote:Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED] 25j8ina
I am having issues with Microsoft Toolkit it won't allow me to activate my Microsoft Professional 2013. I have also turned of Windows Defender. Please help. 

Thanks  Help Carlos is tha man!!!

Hello,

What is your operating system; is it Windows 7, 8 or 10 ? Do you have any other "security"-software besides Windows Defender ? Also, try one of the other activators, than the "AutoKMS".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 00:18

I am using windows 10 and I have sophos security which I disabled. And what other activators are there could you explain further.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 09 Oct 2015, 01:12

Bkangel1505 wrote:I am using windows 10 and I have sophos security which I disabled. And what other activators are there could you explain further.

Thanks

This here:

Can't activate Microsoft 2013. [SOLVED] Screenshot_1

Also, did you try running the activator as "Administrator" ? Right-click on the activator and select "run as Administrator". If it still doesn't work, try re-downloading it, with all your security software temporarily disabled:
https://mega.nz/#!rYRXRaBK!YURRqcqUnCulIfsRG9tZ1kv5EcTay21-XnubHG3Xp98

That's all I can say I'm afraid. The activation worked just fine for me. Good luck !

//EDIT

You could try un-installing that "sophos"-amtivirus and re-booting the computer. After that, try the activation again. Some anti-virus programs don't accept user input, and maybe that's the case with you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Oct 2015, 01:44

Thanks so much I used KMS service and it worked as an administrator!

Mod edit: good to hear ! Have fun with the program and feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support. Problem solved, topic closed. 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top