Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED] Empty Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 21:31

Hello Smile

So it seems that TweakMB does not support perisno anymore at all, i want to know if there is someone willing to help me change some in the ini files i don't want to mess things up so any help is appreciated thanks Smile

things like : When you go recruit in a village you get 200-300 units
                 or like your reputation is maxed after 1 quest turned in for the villagers stuff like that :p

Back to top Go down

Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 30 Dec 2015, 00:08

Hi there,

I have no idea what kind of game this is, but I found this here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/293010/discussions/0/617328415068092453/
That should help with a lot of tweaks.

If you did not find what you were looking for, please post a copy of the mentioned .INI file (in "[spoiler]" tags) here.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mount & blade warband ( perisno ) how to edit [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2015, 22:11

thanks! i have found a alternate solution for myself with cheat engine, but the link you posted is really awesome! thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 31 Dec 2015, 15:14

Tripleking wrote:thanks! i have found a alternate solution for myself with cheat engine, but the link you posted is really awesome! thanks!
Any time!

Glad CheatEngine did the trick, it's a nice piece of software. pirat
Feel free to open a new topic if you need help again! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top