Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe. Empty Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe.

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jan 2016, 23:05

i just curious if there is any difference between the 2 games. i already own simcity 4 deluxe which include societies and societies destinations. is the deluxe version of societies the same as the simcity 4 deluxe

Back to top Go down

Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe. Empty Re: Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jan 2016, 05:30

ellisb360 wrote:i just curious if there is any difference between the 2 games. i already own simcity 4 deluxe which include societies and societies destinations. is the deluxe version of societies the same as the simcity 4 deluxe

Hello again,

These are indeed 2 distinct and different games. "SimCity4 Deluxe" is more about city architecture and infrastructure; similar to the modern counterparts of e.g. "Cities: XL" or "Cities Skylines".

SimCity Societies Deluxe is more about social engineering and the human side; like using people's talents and traits to develop the city.

Feel free to try both games. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe. Empty Re: Simcity 4 Deluxe and Simcity Societies Deluxe.

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jan 2016, 22:05

what does the societies deluxe include? i have both societies and societies destinations. does the deluxe version something more than the 2 games i have? as in is there a 3rd expansion pack or something more

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jan 2016, 22:40

ellisb360 wrote:what does the societies deluxe include? i have both societies and societies destinations. does the deluxe version something more than the 2 games i have? as in is there a 3rd expansion pack or something more

"SimCity Societies Deluxe" contains the base game as well as the "Destinations"-expansion. If you already have those 2 things, then you don't need to download again, of course. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top