Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cities Skylines mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cities Skylines mods. Empty Cities Skylines mods.

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jan 2016, 00:54

Hello im new here, im sorry if im posting this in the wrong forum but i have to ask can i add mods to the current version of the Cities Skylines game that is on the site?

Thank you

Last edited by DRh033 on Fri 29 Jan 2016, 01:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cities Skylines mods. Empty Re: Cities Skylines mods.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jan 2016, 01:07

DRh033 wrote:Hello im new here, im sorry if im posting this in the wrong forum but i have to ask can i add mods to the current version of the Cites Skylines game that is on the site?

Thank you

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @DRh033,

The version that Games4theworld currently has of the game is pretty old (I can't recall the exact version number right now, but it was one of the first ones that were cracked). So you would need to look specifically for older mods that may work on the old game version. I myself never used mods, but the mods are inserted into the following location.

C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods

We are planning to release an update for the game, as well as DLC, so you may want to wait for that (though I can't tell when the exact release will be).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jan 2016, 01:10

Thank you i think i will wait for the updated version

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jan 2016, 01:39

DRh033 wrote:Thank you i think i will wait for the updated version

Sure thing. Very Happy  Have fun in the meantime !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Feb 2016, 06:28

I don't know if I had the same problem. The situation is I wanted to access to steam workshop from the game, but the link doesn't work. I mean when I click over "get more mods on Steam Workshop", nothing happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Feb 2016, 17:00

Hi, didn-t know where to ask this, but how can i add new maps? 
thanks in advance

PS: Can't wait till you release After Dark!!! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Feb 2016, 20:49

diegore wrote:I don't know if I had the same problem. The situation is I wanted to access to steam workshop from the game, but the link doesn't work. I mean when I click over "get more mods on Steam Workshop", nothing happens.

Sorry for the late reply,

That is most likely due to the game being pirated. You cannot download from the "workshop" if your game is pirated. However, it may be possible if you sign in with a Steam account on the workshop-site here:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/

And then download your desired items. But I have to admit that this is a theory, which I haven't tested yet myself. Feel free to test it on your own too, and let us know here.

I am planning to work more on Cities Skylines though in the coming weeks/months, and post a few topics on it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top