Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit. Empty Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jan 2016, 22:11

Hello. My mom just got a new computer, and we decided to install office 2016 on it. I downloaded the office pack from getintopc...

The installation went easilly through, but when i tried to activate it via Microsoft Toolkit, it said the following:
ERROR CODE: 0xC004F017
ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that the license is not installed.

I am really new to Microsoft Toolkit, so i don't know what this means.
Does any of you guys to know what is going on, and how to fix it?

Any tips would be highly appreciated, since we only have 3 days to activate it, before Microsoft wil be bugging us to buy an Office lisence...

-Isak-

Back to top Go down

Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit. Empty Re: Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit.

Post by Admin Sat 30 Jan 2016, 22:27

Hi there,

First of all, welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Please try these possible fixes: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21699-microsoft-office-2013-activation-fails-fix (Follow the steps carefully)

Let us know the result, and feel to let us know if you're stuck. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit. Empty Re: Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit.

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 11:17

Nothing in that thread did work. I am still stick at the same error message, and i've run out of reArms...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 31 Jan 2016, 11:24

isakdombestein wrote:Hello. My mom just got a new computer, and we decided to install office 2016 on it. I downloaded the office pack from getintopc...

The installation went easilly through, but when i tried to activate it via Microsoft Toolkit, it said the following:
ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that the license is not installed.

I am really new to Microsoft Toolkit, so i don't know what this means.
Does any of you guys to know what is going on, and how to fix it?

Any tips would be highly appreciated, since we only have 3 days to activate it, before Microsoft wil be bugging us to buy an Office lisence...

-Isak-

Admin wrote:Hi there,

First of all, welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Please try these possible fixes: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21699-microsoft-office-2013-activation-fails-fix (Follow the steps carefully)

Let us know the result, and feel to let us know if you're stuck. Good luck!

isakdombestein wrote:Nothing in that thread did work. I am still stick at the same error message, and i've run out of reArms...

//MOVED

Topic moved to the correct forum subsection. Smile  When I had that particular error code back then, I temporarily disabled my anti-virus software (avast Internet Security), and re-activated. Suddenly it worked. See this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19458-microsoft-office-2013-activation-error-code-0xc004f074-fix

By the way, what is your Windows operating system ? Is it Windows 10 ? If yes, then you may run into problems when  de-activating your third-party anti-virus (because then, Windows Defender will come on automatically). Maybe you can only de-activate portions of your anti-virus, like the file system shield. But the exact name depends and varies from program to program. 

I will see if I can come up with something more specific later on, but for now, good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Sun 31 Jan 2016, 15:14

Hello there,

It seems like you have the Retail version of Office 2016. In order to activate it, you need the Volume Licensing (VL) version. You can get it here. Click on the Software link and download your preferred architecture. It can be activated by using KMSpico or MTK which is also provided there. Smile

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Office 2016 won't be activated by Microsoft Toolkit. Empty MSToolkit 2.6.5 won't activate either Windows 7 or MS Office 2016...

Post by Guest Sun 04 Sep 2016, 11:19

Hello.

I have for quite a while now, tried to activate both Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2016 on my computer, but it only fails every time.

Here is the text in the message box from the office activation:
---Processing--------------------------
----------------------------------------
Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 16, Office16ProPlusR_Grace edition
Description: Office 16, RETAIL(Grace) channel
Family: Office16ProPlusR_Grace
SKU ID: 70d9ceb6-6dfa-4da4-b413-18c1c3c76e2e
Last 5 characters of installed product key: BTDRB

Can somebody help me out?

Oh! And in case you are wondering, this is what i did:

1. Open MS Toolkit 2.6.5
2: Click the Office button
3. Go to the Activation tab
4. Select AutoKMS in the Dropdown menu, if not already selected
5. Click install
6. Once AutoKMS is installed, click Activate.

This is exactly what i did, but have not yet got it to work. 

NOTE: I have not clicked REARM yet.

-Isak

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Sep 2016, 22:03

isakdombestein wrote:Hello.

I have for quite a while now, tried to activate both Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2016 on my computer, but it only fails every time.

Here is the text in the message box from the office activation:
---Processing--------------------------
----------------------------------------
Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 16, Office16ProPlusR_Grace edition
Description: Office 16, RETAIL(Grace) channel
Family: Office16ProPlusR_Grace
SKU ID: 70d9ceb6-6dfa-4da4-b413-18c1c3c76e2e
Last 5 characters of installed product key: BTDRB

Can somebody help me out?

Oh! And in case you are wondering, this is what i did:

1. Open MS Toolkit 2.6.5
2: Click the Office button
3. Go to the Activation tab
4. Select AutoKMS in the Dropdown menu, if not already selected
5. Click install
6. Once AutoKMS is installed, click Activate.

This is exactly what i did, but have not yet got it to work. 

NOTE: I have not clicked REARM yet.

-Isak

//MERGED

Hello and welcome back,

I merged your new post to the other thread you opened earlier already here. Please see the replies above. Smile  Also, this here may help you:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19458-microsoft-office-2013-activation-error-code-0xc004f074-fix

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top