Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon age origin expansion please !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon age origin expansion please ! Empty Dragon age origin expansion please !

Post by Guest Thu 11 Feb 2016, 08:20

Hello guys,

I hope I am not posting in the wrong area, if I do I am sorry.

I just downloaded Dragon age origin few weeks ago and I LOVE IT so I am so thankful for this website and the staff working their best to give us that feeling..lol ok ok so dramatic but I am really thankful and so happy.

I finished playing the dragon age origin and I still so excited about the missing stories left hang in this game..which can be found in DLC..so I will try to wait patiently and hope it will be soon T__T.

I have question though...if I patch the v1.05...what is the difference? I was just playing the dragon age origin without any mention version patch I guess and I google a lot have problem so I didn't try it out yet, I just wanna know whats the difference before I patch in case I decide to play the game again. I screwed up my game play , I didn't read anything, I just download and play play play so my ending kinda sucks T__T and thinking to wait to get the DLC here and restart the game.

I read this post while searching if there is DLC yet for dragon age origin....so I just want to rebump this in case you guys forgot bout it T___T hope not xD

so big  Yess, aye lieeke! up for dragon age origin expansion please !

Thank you very much for all the great work done in this website...I am sure a lot of us appreciate it !

Back to top Go down

Dragon age origin expansion please ! Empty Re: Dragon age origin expansion please !

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Feb 2016, 02:11

Whiz2015 wrote:Hello guys,

I hope I am not posting in the wrong area, if I do I am sorry.

I just downloaded Dragon age origin few weeks ago and I LOVE IT so I am so thankful for this website and the staff working their best to give us that feeling..lol ok ok so dramatic but I am really thankful and so happy.

I finished playing the dragon age origin and I still so excited about the missing stories left hang in this game..which can be found in DLC..so I will try to wait patiently and hope it will be soon T__T.

I have question though...if I patch the v1.05...what is the difference? I was just playing the dragon age origin without any mention version patch I guess and I google a lot have problem so I didn't try it out yet, I just wanna know whats the difference before I patch in case I decide to play the game again. I screwed up my game play , I didn't read anything, I just download and play play play so my ending kinda sucks T__T and thinking to wait to get the DLC here and restart the game.

I read this post while searching if there is DLC yet for dragon age origin....so I just want to rebump this in case you guys forgot bout it T___T hope not xD

so big  Yess, aye lieeke!  up for dragon age origin expansion please !

Thank you very much for all the great work done in this website...I am sure a lot of us appreciate it !

//SPLIT

Hello again @Whiz2015,

I split your post and moved it to the correct section. Thanks for your nice words and appreciation. Smile  That said, I guess the 1.05 patch mainly fixes a few bugs, and it is also necessary if you want to install the DLC stuff.

There was some talk about a re-release (on Games4theworld) for Dragon Age: Origins and maybe some of the other older games, with all patches and DLC, but...the idea has come to a stop for now. I can't tell when we will be able to work on that re-release.

Also, I have not played that game in a little while, and I also formatted my main desktop system with Windows 7, so I have to re-install my stuff and get a feeling again for the game. If you like, I can point you to alternatives on Piratebay. I myself am using the DLC items from another source...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top