Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language? Empty Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Mar 2016, 21:20

Hello there!

I was wondering whether there is a way to add language proofing tools in Microsoft Word 2013 Professional Plus. As far as I am concerned, I have French and English by default, but I need Dutch as well. Is there a way to include it to the cracked version without downloading/buying it from the official Microsoft website? Smile 

Thanks a lot in advance! Talk to my rite hand

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language? Empty Re: Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 03 Mar 2016, 22:24

Hello @djottard,

You would need to look for such an "Office 2013 Language Pack", on the torrent networks. I found a torrent in Dutch, but it's for Office 2013 x86 (=32-bit).

Which version of Office 2013 did you install - the x86 or the x64 one ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language? Empty Re: Microsoft Word 2013 Professional plus: How can I add a new language?

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 00:16

Hi!
It is the 64 version.
Thanks for your answer!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Mar 2016, 18:01

djottard wrote:Hi!
It is the 64 version.
Thanks for your answer!

I'm afraid you would need to re-download the entire program - this time in Dutch - if you want/need that language. There is this here for example:
http://bit.ly/2dfGHxl

You could check that out, if you like. Smile  It appears to include both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 14 Oct 2016, 00:29; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Mar 2016, 10:43

Oh really? But if I do, I might lose the proofing tools in French and/or English, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 05 Mar 2016, 14:41

djottard wrote:Oh really? But if I do, I might lose the proofing tools in French and/or English, right?

I have to admit, I'm unsure. According to this here, every (language) version of Office 2013 comes along with a certain number of "companion proofing languages" (which is what you are looking for I guess).

Look under "Primary" and "English", and it says under companion proofing languages English, French and Spanish. 

However, the Dutch version seems to include as companion proofing languages English, French and German too. So it could be an option for you to start afresh. Very Happy

I actually don't know if it's possible to just add an additional set of proofing languages. If there was something like that, I don't know what to look for, on the torrent networks, I'm sorry.

You could try installing that Dutch version of Office 2013 on another computer and see if it indeed includes your desired proofing languages (English, French). That's the best I can suggest here. Good luck nonetheless !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:18

Sorry for the delay, Carlos! Smile 
Thanks for your answer. I'll let you know soon if your suggestion proved to be good!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Mar 2016, 17:08

djottard wrote:Sorry for the delay, Carlos! Smile 
Thanks for your answer. I'll let you know soon if your suggestion proved to be good!

Well, I hope the suggestion will be good !  Talk to my left hand  Razz

But take your time, and good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:48

Hi!

Just to let you know that I successfully installed the Dutch version of Microsoft Word 2013 Plus! It indeed includes both French & English proofing tools! 
Thank you very much for your piece of advice! My thesis in Dutch is thankful too! 

Oh by the way.. Do you know any free software which corrects deeply grammatical structures? Proofing tools in MW2013 are nice at the lexical level, but not with syntax.

Again, thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 11 Mar 2016, 23:08

djottard wrote:Hi!

Just to let you know that I successfully installed the Dutch version of Microsoft Word 2013 Plus! It indeed includes both French & English proofing tools! 
Thank you very much for your piece of advice! My thesis in Dutch is thankful too! 

Oh by the way.. Do you know any free software which corrects deeply grammatical structures? Proofing tools in MW2013 are nice at the lexical level, but not with syntax.

Again, thanks a lot!

Good to hear about that ! Smile  About proofreading tools, I don't know any, I'm sorry. Maybe there are online/web applications for this type of thing, I don't know. Either way, this would be too off-topic already, and I'd suggest you open a new topic about it if you like. For example under the "Software"-section.

Do you have any other questions about Office 2013 or can I close this thread then ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top