Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camtasia Studio crack no longer working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camtasia Studio crack no longer working Empty Camtasia Studio crack no longer working

Post by Guest Sat 26 Mar 2016, 19:03

Not really a complaint, but there wasn't anywhere else to put this. After a few months of using the G4TW Camtasia Studio crack, which included updating to the latest version, it suddenly stopped working. When opening it, the program would print out an error that it "may be a pirated copy". I reinstalled it using the same torrent, and it printed that "the software license couldn't be verified" so now I have the trial of the software.

Admin edit: Moved.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Camtasia Studio crack no longer working Empty Re: Camtasia Studio crack no longer working

Post by Admin Sun 27 Mar 2016, 00:48

Hi there,

Carlos wrote about this HERE a while back, although I personally do not experience any issues with this program.

Try uninstalling it completely using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org . Use the "Super Mode", and get rid of all the leftover files.
After that, RESTART your PC. Now you can try reinstalling the software, but disconnect from the internet first. Also DO NOT use the free updated that you are prompted to install, when you first open the program.
Last but not least, before connecting your internet again, make sure that your firewall blocks all internet connections from and to Camtasia. (By blocking all of the software's .exe files in your firewall software)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male