Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED] Empty Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 00:13

Hello there!

So, quick question, but where exactly -is- the download for the Dragon Valley content?

I searched through the official list for all available downloads (The "games4theworld.org/downloads" one), and looked at the "Complete Collection" but I couldn't find anything for it! Is it in some separate download or something? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 04:21

Hi there, @Cellidor, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

You can find the downloads for all The Sims 3 Neighborhoods here:
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/neighbourhoods.html

It's a separate website that contains most of the downloads of TS3 Store items, among some other things.

Let us know how it goes installing the neighborhood. Some downloads need the store fixes that can also be found on the website above. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Regading Download for Dragon Valley. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2016, 06:11

Whew...Well, that was quite the ordeal today, let me tell you!
8 hours later and I appear to have everything installed right!

Base game
All expansions (except university life, which seems to be corrupted on the "everything" download)
All extra stuff (except katy perry because katy perry)
and now, Dragon Valley, Lunar Lakes, Roaring Heights, Hidden Springs, and Monte Vista!

Time will tell if any of them are borked for some reason, but I -think- I did everything right! Followed the "Must Read" guide for the game and expansions, followed the store fix before putting in the new worlds, yeah! Thanks for the quick help!

Mod edit: feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support on anything we can help with - have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top