Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 Empty The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 20:03

First topic message reminder :

what do you guys think? this GP will fit perfectly with my chef sim Smile

Mod edit: I added the trailer for the "Kids Room Stuff" DLC to the opening post on June 22nd 2016. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 05:19

Other than the minor stuff packs, I believe there was a  major lighting overhaul in one of the patch updates. From the screenshots I've seen, it looks pretty nice.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 09:04

This new updates brings us:
(7 January); new wallpapers, several movie posters
(4 February); new NPC (Tragic Clown) and Tragic Clown inspired decor, Kleptomanic trait
(22 March); Brought Easter challenge, but it's over with release of next patch
(21 April); Easter challange over
(17 May)
(2 June); new gender options, new lightning

Here are new features intruduced with every patch. Also, there are a lot of bux fixes. Note that new lightning will only take effect if you have lightning on high.

As we missed Easter challange due to long time not getting updates you can reactivate it using this mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 11:03

Thank you ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 11:18

At least we have ddownloads now for:
Romantic Gardens
Movienight
Kidsroom

The folder for Dine Out is already included but not as yet cracked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 12:05

Today, I tried to download new Ultimate Fix using Internet Download Manager. And when extracting got two messages "Files is corrupt." When extraction ended I copied files to The Sims 4 installation folder. I guess I'll just wait for torrent of new Ultimate Fix. Sooner better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 14:04

Maybe you can use - for the time being - Censored

Works the same as the one from G4TW, only difference, this is not Winrar but PowerIso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 15:56

OMG GUYS!!! HELP ME IS DYING LOL JK!! OMFGGGGGG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 16:37

raelaroux wrote:http://simsvip.com/2016/05/25/community-blog-11-ways-customize-restaurant-sims-4-dine/

looks fun and ive always wanted to customize the menu. i hope they put this one out and include the movie stuff. -.- i might actually buy it if G4TW doesnt upload it.
Movie Stuff, Romantic Garden and Childsroom are already available for pirated downloads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 16:51

Thank you @Tarac for download link. There were no errors and everything works perfectly. I must admit extraction was faster than .rar files.
Either, way thank you.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 17:14

You're welcome.
Glad to see that you finally realize the advantages of .iso files instead of .rar.
Especially now with the large Sims4 downloads.
Just an example:
a Winrar file of 5 GB + Extracted 7 GB + installed 8 GB = 20 GB after installation
a Powerisofile of 5 GB - no extraction + installed 8 GB = 13 GB after installation
So winrar file takes 7 GB more diskspace than PowerIso

Extracting a large .rar download can be quite time consuming
Mounting an iso is a matter of seconds

I admit, after succesful installation you can remove the winrar + extracted folder.
Same applies however for the PowerIso

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Jul 2016, 18:34

Whoah, look at the awesome new stuff from the Kids Room Pack; especially the new (green) toy robot 111111!!!!11111

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 07-19-10

---> this "loadout" cost over 1,500 Simoleons though WhatDidUJustCallMe?  (which isn't going to be much of an issue, especially if you use money cheats). But the table lamp that looks like a fighter jet is still awesome 111. 

simmer_tony wrote:Thank you @Tarac for download link. There were no errors and everything works perfectly. I must admit extraction was faster than .rar files.
Either, way thank you.  Razz

Tarac wrote:You're welcome.
Glad to see that you finally realize the advantages of .iso files instead of .rar.
Especially now with the large Sims4 downloads.
Just an example:
a Winrar file of 5 GB + Extracted 7 GB + installed 8 GB = 20 GB after installation

(...)

@Tarac, to be fair, with G4TW's Ultimate fixes you can also extract directly into the install folder and replace the existing items. It doesn't necessarily mean that this 'trick' is obvious, nor that it will be actually applied by users. Most people will probably extract to the desktop or something, and THEN move/copy it to the actual install folder. Nonetheless, at least in the context of G4TW's Ultimate fixes your math doesn't quite work out that way.

And "the advantages of .ISO files" ? To each his or her own, but we had that discussion in the past, ad nauseam. Furthermore I allowed myself to censor your link. May I kindly ask you to refrain from doing so, or at the very least ask for permission from the Mods or Admins to post your external links on here ? This is not the first time you were reminded of this "outside links" issue. Could I ask you one more time to respect the forum rules and the instructions from the staff here ? I did allow your links in the past because my impression of goodwill, meanwhile though I believe you are trying to advertize your own sites/links/projects on G4TW. I do appreciate your willingness to help on here, but it should still be within the general framework of rules. I think I already explained it in the past, but in case you are not aware, here it is again: one reason we are also very picky on these outside links is that Forumotion (the people who host the forum) threatened to close G4TW in the past, multiple times, because of complaints against these outside links. To reduce the problem, we came up with the general guideline that these outside links shall only be posted by team members of the forum, and that URL shorteners be used. All other cases require permission from the Administration-team. So, please, consult the opinion of @Edin ElDi and Admin on this matter.

@simmer_tony, sorry to hear about the difficulties you were having with the link(s) of mine; in my defense I can point out though, if I posted Tarac's link in the Global Announcement, that wouldn't have worked either. Because tens of thousands (or more) people all around the world will be trying to download this item, some even simultaneously. Using a download manager could help here, but other than that this is a drawback of direct downloads that are based on centralized servers providing the stuff. A torrent right from the start would be better indeed, but since it's Admin's call, I myself will only provide these temporary links.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 19:18

The_gh0stm4n wrote: in my defense I can point out though, if I posted Tarac's link in the Global Announcement, that wouldn't have worked either.

My outside link was just as neutral as the ones posted here to Mega or other ssites.
I only tried to help by offering another possibility.
But, nevermind, no hard feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2016, 19:31

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Whoah, look at the awesome new stuff from the Kids Room Pack; especially the new (green) toy robot 111111!!!!11111
---> this "loadout" cost over 1,500 Simoleons though WhatDidUJustCallMe?  (which isn't going to be much of an issue, especially if you use money cheats). But the table lamp that looks like a fighter jet is still awesome 111. 

Haha, the sarcasm is strong with you. I have to agree though, absolutely ridiculous that they expect people to be happy for this mediocre content.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 03:05

Thank you so much for providing this service!!! This will be so much fun to play. You're work is greatly appreciated!

I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 04:10

Hopefully Dine Out and Backyard stuff gets cracked soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 12:03

Hey, where you can download the newest addition ? Dinner and children Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 12:11

paulinaxx wrote:Hey, where you can download the newest addition ? Dinner and children Wat.
Dine out isn't out yet, unfortunately. The others, however, can be found my going to the "The Sims 4 Downloads Support (PC)" category on the home page and clicking the first link at the top. It includes Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden and Kids Room. I suspect that Dine Out and Backyard Stuff will be cracked shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 12:17

Extra, thank you for your help. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 13:07

I already told people we will get a crack near August, well July is almost over, so my assumption (or source) is correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2016, 16:09

CDively wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:Whoah, look at the awesome new stuff from the Kids Room Pack; especially the new (green) toy robot 111111!!!!11111

Haha, the sarcasm is strong with you. I have to agree though, absolutely ridiculous that they expect people to be happy for this mediocre content.

If I'm frank, I looked forward to this solely for the patches. No more error code while saving, no more loss of scientific ability when quitting the science career, and Big Happy Family Aspiration was fixed. Now if only they could get around to fixing Successful Lineage, Soulmate, Friend of the World's reward trait and the myriad of other sizeable bugs that have existed since launch.

I even bothered to go read the patch notes for each of the patches over these last few months (which was painful since they clutter the patch notes with so many bad jokes) to make sure this crack wasn't updating us to the patch that resulted in sims randomly being assigned various relationships. (there was a patch that resulted in oddities like a sim's brother might suddenly be registered as their husband or soulmate, or a sim's grandmother might become their niece)

The content itself is exactly what you'd expect from Sims 4: nothing special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 09:50

Kickass torrents is down after the owner's arrest. Now how can we know if a new crack has been released? I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jul 2016, 09:59

thekillergreece wrote:Kickass torrents is down after the owner's arrest. Now how can we know if a new crack has been released? I is confused

TPB (The Pirate Bay) ?

I saw the same torrent for the current 1.20.60.1020 TS4 version, on TPB too.

//EDIT

My apologies, the torrent on TPB seems to be slightly different than the one hosted originally on KAT. Nonetheless, I still believe updates will be posted on TPB too. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 13:06

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 07-19-10
Hey. you can actually make really nice rooms with this stuff!  Haters gonna hate

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 20_07_10

the cookie-creature is so adorables!!! Cookie from Carlos  I'm really happy with this Pack. 
My fav is still romantic garden stuff though. The style is really pretty and it's perfect for new wedding locations. 

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 9 20_07_11

Thank you all so much for keeping everyone up to date and hosting the new fix! You guys rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 20:50

I'm looking forward to play this though lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 21:23

Bad that KAT went down.. Hoping that it come back as TPB came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2016, 23:40

How about those who didn't download the crack from KAT? Cuz i'm one of them  I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 09:40

I only ever download from G4TW  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top