Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Tue 17 May 2016, 20:03

First topic message reminder :




what do you guys think? this GP will fit perfectly with my chef sim Smile








Mod edit: I added the trailer for the "Kids Room Stuff" DLC to the opening post on June 22nd 2016. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 28 May 2016, 10:49

I'm looking forward to this.. ^O^ but I still hope for seasons and pets.. ❤ I hope soon..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 28 May 2016, 13:34

http://simsvip.com/2016/05/25/community-blog-11-ways-customize-restaurant-sims-4-dine/

looks fun and ive always wanted to customize the menu. i hope they put this one out and include the movie stuff. -.- i might actually buy it if G4TW doesnt upload it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 28 May 2016, 16:13

If we're not going to have "proper" pets and seasons, I'm not even going to bother with TS4. It's predecessor suits me fine actually, only the simultaneous interactions are something that interested me about TS4, but not enough for now. 

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21669
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2016, 00:49

Honestly I was very disappointed when the Sims 4 already because its lack of features. I hated the Sims 4 hairstyles and I especially hated how they removed the great style tool (to give any hairstyle or object any colour or pattern) or the open world.

But I expected that the rest would come back slowly with a bunch of expansion packs.... So I waited for December 2015 when two expansion packs were already released and it improved, but it was not enough so I left.

Now after half a year I read about the Sims again and all I see is restaurants... really? What are they waiting to release toodlers, pets, holidays, seasons, universities, magic or something else fun?

I can understand that they don't know what new features bring, but they don't even need to design anything new! just bring back the OLD Sims 3 features.

Reading the ghostman I think the answer is obvious. Only EA makes the Sims or games like the sims, they no competence so they simply don't care because no matter what they release and for what their price they will keep earning money which is their only goal. Maybe we will have to get used to stuff pack for only item.

The only reason why I still have some interest left in this game is how smooth it is and how fast I can load it. If they could bring this performance in the Sims 3 I would not even care about the Sims 4 or whatever they release anymore.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 31 May 2016, 10:47

Enric wrote:Honestly I was very disappointed when the Sims 4 already because its lack of features. I hated the Sims 4 hairstyles and I especially hated how they removed the great style tool (to give any hairstyle or object any colour or pattern) or the open world.

But I expected that the rest would come back slowly with a bunch of expansion packs.... So I waited for December 2015 when two expansion packs were already released and it improved, but it was not enough so I left.

Now after half a year I read about the Sims again and all I see is restaurants... really? What are they waiting to release toodlers, pets, holidays, seasons, universities, magic or something else fun?

I can understand that they don't know what new features bring, but they don't even need to design anything new! just bring back the OLD Sims 3 features.

Reading the ghostman I think the answer is obvious. Only EA makes the Sims or games like the sims, they no competence so they simply don't care because no matter what they release and for what their price they will keep earning money which is their only goal. Maybe we will have to get used to stuff pack for only item.

The only reason why I still have some interest left in this game is how smooth it is and how fast I can load it. If they could bring this performance in the Sims 3 I would not even care about the Sims 4 or whatever they release anymore.

Very well said.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21669
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Tue 31 May 2016, 11:34

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
On the other hand, there are EA games such as Titanfall, PvZ: Garden Warfare 1 & 2 that require a permanent internet connection. OK, these are shooter games that are meant to be played in multiplayer-mode, but still. Another detail: both Garden Warfare games, and especially the second one, have had their fair share of server problems, so EA are not shy to throw out games like that. Did they learn from the backlash in SimCity 5 ? Maybe a little, but not that much. I doubt this technical trend will "reverse". We are going to see more and more games that will require a permanent internet connection, sadly. And as a "nice" side-effect, you cannot realistically crack those multiplayer-only games. At least it would take a ton of effort.

Getting back to Sims, I mentioned it in the past already, but most people expected too much of TS4. Especially those who played earlier titles. The concept of a singleplayer-only & sandbox-type life simulation may be at its end. 

If I was a creative think-tank working for EA, I would have no ideas either. After TS2 and TS3, what can you do better ? They already dumbed down (I don't like that expression actually, but it still fits) the build-mode and CAS too. You have simultaneous interactions, like working out and chatting with other sims, OK. And these emotional states that can have some degree of influence on your sim's conduct. But not much more.

Interesting - mostly in terms of marketing - is that they are now trying to appeal to various groups of players who share a common interest in a relatively narrow (real-life) subject. Such as

- Outdoor Retreat: for those interested in camping, nature, etc.
- Perfect Patio Stuff: outdoor partying
- Movie Hangout Stuff: for the movie-lovers
- Get together: about clubs, dancing, social gathering, etc.
- Get to Work: a mix of the most "popular" careers, such as detective, doctor, and scientist.


And so forth. Despite what many people back then (see e.g. this older thread here) thought, we are probably going to see a multitude of mini-DLC instead. Furthermore: I doubt we are going to see 'classic' expansions such as Pets or Seasons. More realistic in my eyes is that these subject matters will be broken down further in order to appeal more effectively to the various interest groups. We could see a DLC about cats, another one about dogs. Maybe a summer-DLC, an autumn-DLC, a winter-DLC, and so on. Of course, that is only speculation from my part, but still.
Bearing in mind that up till now you'll have to fork out approx € 250,00 for the Sims-4 + DLC's, I think that EA will lose alot of customers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 10:35

which time will the torrent version gome of this gp the exitment is over the hype!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 05:34

Tarac wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
On the other hand, there are EA games such as Titanfall, PvZ: Garden Warfare 1 & 2 that require a permanent internet connection. OK, these are shooter games that are meant to be played in multiplayer-mode, but still. Another detail: both Garden Warfare games, and especially the second one, have had their fair share of server problems, so EA are not shy to throw out games like that. Did they learn from the backlash in SimCity 5 ? Maybe a little, but not that much. I doubt this technical trend will "reverse". We are going to see more and more games that will require a permanent internet connection, sadly. And as a "nice" side-effect, you cannot realistically crack those multiplayer-only games. At least it would take a ton of effort.

Getting back to Sims, I mentioned it in the past already, but most people expected too much of TS4. Especially those who played earlier titles. The concept of a singleplayer-only & sandbox-type life simulation may be at its end. 

If I was a creative think-tank working for EA, I would have no ideas either. After TS2 and TS3, what can you do better ? They already dumbed down (I don't like that expression actually, but it still fits) the build-mode and CAS too. You have simultaneous interactions, like working out and chatting with other sims, OK. And these emotional states that can have some degree of influence on your sim's conduct. But not much more.

Interesting - mostly in terms of marketing - is that they are now trying to appeal to various groups of players who share a common interest in a relatively narrow (real-life) subject. Such as

- Outdoor Retreat: for those interested in camping, nature, etc.
- Perfect Patio Stuff: outdoor partying
- Movie Hangout Stuff: for the movie-lovers
- Get together: about clubs, dancing, social gathering, etc.
- Get to Work: a mix of the most "popular" careers, such as detective, doctor, and scientist.


And so forth. Despite what many people back then (see e.g. this older thread here) thought, we are probably going to see a multitude of mini-DLC instead. Furthermore: I doubt we are going to see 'classic' expansions such as Pets or Seasons. More realistic in my eyes is that these subject matters will be broken down further in order to appeal more effectively to the various interest groups. We could see a DLC about cats, another one about dogs. Maybe a summer-DLC, an autumn-DLC, a winter-DLC, and so on. Of course, that is only speculation from my part, but still.

Bearing in mind that up till now you'll have to fork out approx € 250,00 for the Sims-4 + DLC's, I think that EA will lose alot of customers.


EA are already making more than enough money from their sports-franchise games, since there are (still) people who buy them nearly every year. Games such as FIFA, NFL (Madden), NBA, NHL. There would have to be a revolution for the monetary loss to happen, that would make EA really consider something seriously. Which I doubt will happen on a big enough scale, but let's see.


adamzaid wrote:which time will the torrent version gome of this gp the exitment is over the hype!


What "hype" ?  Suspect Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2, The Elder Scrolls Online.

Male

Posts : 18958
Points : 25812
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 08:32

i am just so exited @The_gh0stm4n     

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 00:44

i keep checking kickass torrents hoping to see the new update. nothing yet sadly. :'(

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 00:57

When the previous expansion get together came out december 8th, I checked on reloaded and it wasn't added for 2 days after the announcement that it came out. So I would say if they are going to add Dine out and previous expansions to the list, it more than likely will not be today, instead it could possibly be a couple days. Even still, not trying to jinx it but a kids stuff pack also comes out this month so that could play a factor in the release though a new stuff pack came out a few weeks after get together came out, it is a possibility. All we can do is patiently wait and see.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 01:15

canidia wrote:When the previous expansion get together came out december 8th, I checked on reloaded and it wasn't added for 2 days after it came out. So I would say if they are going to add Dine out and previous expansions to the list, it more than likely will not be today, instead it could possibly be a couple days. Even still, not trying to jinx it but a kids stuff pack also comes out this month so that could play a factor in the release though a new stuff pack came out a few weeks after get together came out, it is a possibility. All we can do is patiently wait and see.
those websites are not actually reloaded/skidrow/etc. so you really shouldn't count on them for telling when the release comes out. honestly the crack thing just depends on whether or not they want to do it. theres no way of knowing if they're going to release a crack, aside from being a part of the group. but you'd have to be able to work crack if you wanted to join them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Thu 09 Jun 2016, 02:17

auti wrote:
canidia wrote:When the previous expansion get together came out december 8th, I checked on reloaded and it wasn't added for 2 days after it came out. So I would say if they are going to add Dine out and previous expansions to the list, it more than likely will not be today, instead it could possibly be a couple days. Even still, not trying to jinx it but a kids stuff pack also comes out this month so that could play a factor in the release though a new stuff pack came out a few weeks after get together came out, it is a possibility. All we can do is patiently wait and see.
those websites are not actually reloaded/skidrow/etc. so you really shouldn't count on them for telling when the release comes out. honestly the crack thing just depends on whether or not they want to do it. theres no way of knowing if they're going to release a crack, aside from being a part of the group. but you'd have to be able to work crack if you wanted to join them.
I understand that, I was saying that to say the last update wasn't done in the same day. Even still the Kat torrent site would be seemingly as reliable as the other sites in the fact that one way or the other it would be the cracked version that g4tw would probably work with.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 19:33

I don't understand why people keep complaining that the sims 4 doesn't have seasons if the sims 3 team released season THREE years after the sims 3 was released. Meanwhile the sims 4 for doesn't even have two full years yet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 02:12

when the crack game is coming ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 02:27

haruhichan wrote:when the crack game is coming ?
There's no given date for the release of the ultimate fix yet. But for more information please read this:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23023-about-the-sims-4-dine-out-expansion-pack-release

Patience is virtue! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 18:53

I think sims 4 dine out will probably be cracked in another 2 months or a month.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:14

Rest assured, we will stay on top of this.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21669
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:28

how hard is it to crack?
All I know is that you need the packs to register with the base game....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:40

Well according to the admin this pack revolves around origin so i think it will take time to crack also i think reloaded has given up on sims 4.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:41

storeguy wrote:how hard is it to crack?
All I know is that you need the packs to register with the base game....


I honestly have no idea. 
Though I imagine that, if it were easy, the previous installments would've been cracked, and this one would already be cracked as well.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21669
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:41

storeguy wrote:how hard is it to crack?
All I know is that you need the packs to register with the base game....


Hello @storeguy,


Apart from the fact that the game is hard to crack (compared to TS2 and TS3), also keep in mind that there is no way to obtain the game files and the updates, other than through Origin. There are no "disc-versions" anymore, that are like in earlier games. If you buy a disc-version of TS4, it may install the game for you, but the updates still need to be obtained through Origin.

Whoever cracks those games also has access to a legit Sims 4 game and ALL DLC too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper
Inspector General / Security Attaché
G4TW RETIRED Gatekeeper Inspector General / Security Attaché

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA V / GTA Online, Red Dead Redemption II / Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2, The Elder Scrolls Online.

Male

Posts : 18958
Points : 25812
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Liechtenstein / Switzerland / Austria

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:45

Could they release it together like they did with spa day,perfect patio and the ice cream one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:47

Muslim786 wrote:Could they release it together like they did with spa day,perfect patio and the ice cream one.

That's what will probably happen eventually, but I hear there's more coming within a month, they may just wait for that.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Bn60syW to Games4theworld

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 20181110


 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15147
Points : 21669
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:51

Edin ElDi wrote:
Muslim786 wrote:Could they release it together like they did with spa day,perfect patio and the ice cream one.

That's what will probably happen eventually, but I hear there's more coming within a month, they may just wait for that.
Yeah like that kid stuff pack.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:59

We need to wait for release of new stuff pack Kids Room Stuff. 
In Origin codes has been found name of new stuff pack called Backyard stuff. And again we need to wait for announcment and release.
I think EA is maybe JUST maybe release new stuff pack of game pack after Backyard stuff and then start working on new expansion pack. For new expansion pack they need to create something more complex like seasons and pets. I don't say they're going to release seasons or pets just some kind of more complex stuff, BIG addon.
When EA releases new GP, SP or EP they announce something new and then crackers wait for official release so they can crack that and release big update. We're definately need to wait for new EP and its release so we'll get big pack of updates.
I guess new expansion pack is going to be release in October or November.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Guest on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 20:02

I'm pretty excited regardless. I've already got a new family that I want to have open a restaurant when the time comes.
I really wish EA would take a nod from Photoshop (the other thing I always downloaded cracks for because the pricing was unreal) and make a monthly subscription option. I signed up for a legit photoshop copy as soon as it became available with lightroom for 10 bucks a month. I like knowing that if I stop using it the month after I buy it I won't be out hundreds. And an "installment plan" is just easier to manage. They'd get a lot more people (who's money they would normally never see) signing up instead of going through the process to get a cracked version going.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum