Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u! Empty Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u!

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jun 2010, 01:00

You'll be happy to hear that there are quite a few new MMORPG's that will be coming out soon!

- LOTRO (lord of the rings online has turned over a new leaf announcing that it will be going free2play this fall!)

- Aerrevan

- StarWars: CloneWars Adventures

- Mytheon

I will be posting more as I find them...

Back to top Go down

Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u! Empty Re: Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u!

Post by Narong30 Sun 13 Jun 2010, 13:31

GuildMaster_Deygus wrote:You'll be happy to hear that there are quite a few new MMORPG's that will be coming out soon!

- LOTRO (lord of the rings online has turned over a new leaf announcing that it will be going free2play this fall!)

- Aerrevan

- StarWars: CloneWars Adventures

- Mytheon

I will be posting more as I find them...

i will download it if u post later Smile
the LOTRO look great for mr
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u! Empty Re: Do you like MMORPGs Games? Then this Topic is 4u!

Post by Admin Sun 13 Jun 2010, 13:36

Are there really people who like LOTRO? It looks to casual for me, though.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jun 2010, 20:39

Yep theres tons of lotro fans amazingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 14 Jun 2010, 01:50

Admin wrote:Are there really people who like LOTRO? It looks to casual for me, though.
maybe we should try it admin Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jun 2010, 01:57

You can sign up for the F2P Beta at Lord of the Rings Online - Free to Play Beta Registration.

But the actual F2P doesn't start until sometime this FALL just to give you all a heads up about that. I already signed up just to give it a try for reference and try-it-out reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Myers Tue 15 Jun 2010, 12:53

Lord of the Rings?
Are you serious?
That's one of the most shittiest game ever, and so is the movie and the book.
How can people even like it?
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jun 2010, 17:38

Lol. I never cared for it much when it came out but since it's going f2p I figured i'd give it a try at least, it didn't look that bad and you'd be surprised at how many people out there still like lotr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 15 Jun 2010, 19:33

Michael Myers wrote:Lord of the Rings?
Are you serious?

Exactly what I said; how can people like such a casual Game, if there are also Games like RuneScape (No, just kidding) and Modern Warfare 2?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jun 2010, 19:36

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Myers Wed 16 Jun 2010, 19:05

Admin wrote:
Michael Myers wrote:Lord of the Rings?
Are you serious?

Exactly what I said; how can people like such a casual Game, if there are also Games like RuneScape (No, just kidding) and Modern Warfare 2?
Don't mess with Runescape.
Michael Myers
Michael Myers
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : Every Horror Survival Game

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jun 2010, 19:16

Personally, RuneScape was never much of my style. It's alright I guess but everytime I've been there before, most the players I have come across aren't friendly at all which is sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 Jun 2010, 19:18

Maybe people are just too addicted to the Game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jun 2010, 19:26

Seems it

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 Jun 2010, 19:31

I also hate that. People are so addicted that they don't play the Game for the fun any more. They play to get the highest score, forgetting everything around them. You should have fun playing Games; with yourself ánd with others.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jun 2010, 19:43

I'm the total opposite of most addicted gamers. When I play a game especially with multiplayer I go into it with the intent to help other gamers, have fun, make friends to play with and I totally agree with what you just said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 16 Jun 2010, 20:59

GuildMaster_Deygus wrote:When I play a game especially with multiplayer I go into it with the intent to help other gamers, have fun, make friends to play with...

One word: exactly.

People lost the spirit of gaming with each other.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jun 2012, 22:05

imo LOTRO sux... but Fallen Earth is awsome if you liked Fallout 3!
Its F2P and never P2W...fun missions and great grinding and pvp!

msg DirtyNeedle or ZombieJunk in game... Exile Clan FTW

Also EVE is fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 21:47

love mmos.. grinding is somewhat fun for me. usually throw some trance/rave music on and get into a frenzy during the grind lol..

just to list a few some might enjoy.

aion - went f2p in april.. i played the p2p component 6 or so months after launch till about 5 months before it wen't f2p.. its a great game, has alot of flaws, grinding is what its all about.. character creation is phenomenal and graphics are some of the best out there.

guild wars - not sure if this is even considered a mmo anymore. but its a very tough pvp game. pick 8 out i don't know, 80+ skills total and pvp or you can pve to unlock more skills. the skills are almost never the same as they get nerfed/buffed/reworked every couple months to make the game fresh.

guild wars 2 - I CAN'T WAIT! game launches in two months... buy to play game, no holy trinity.. its pretty sweet so far.

a few more but they are mainly older games.

city of heroes/villains and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracos66 Tue 14 Aug 2012, 17:56

If you like family friendly MMORPGs the you should check out Wizard101 by Kings Isle and their soon to be released Pirate101. Both have f2p areas (Wizard City in Wizard101 and probably the first island in Pirate101).

There are actually 2 pay-2-play options, subscription and by area. Subscriptions range from monthly to yearly and offers a few minor perks to continue subscribing. Pay by Area unlocks the area(s) permanently.

They also have linked family accounts, so everyone in the family can have their own wizards and/or pirates to play.

I like it because you can do so much; PvP, PvE, grinding/farming, train pets that help out in combat, own castles/ships, create items, etc. I also love the mix of cultural media hints like the Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter, and even Dr. Who.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Sep 2012, 10:59

if u guys like kungfu style that flys walk or run on walls or run on water during a pvp..

check out Age of Wulin.. its not yet out tho.. waiting to try it has cool pvp.. and no leveling up just pure skill grinding.. its on gpotato EU..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top