Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snagit crashing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snagit crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Snagit crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2016, 03:43

hope ii'm posting in the right forum XP

ok so i downloaded snagit it works fine when i open it but when i try to use it the video rec it crashes i don't know how to fix this and i have looked around but i have not found anyway to fix this Why.

Last edited by DJpuppyandfriends on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 07:11; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Snagit crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Snagit crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Jun 2016, 19:32

DJpuppyandfriends wrote:hope ii'm posting in the right forum XP

ok so i downloaded snagit it works fine when i open it but when i try to use it the video rec it crashes i don't know how to fix this and i have looked around but i have not found anyway to fix this Why.

Hello,

Yes, this is the correct forum. Smile  I used the program on my old laptop with Windows XP, and did some simple recordings of desktop operations. The program seems to be good for various instruction videos. But what exactly were you trying to record...? Maybe videogame footage ? I never tried it for gaming purposes, nor do I know if the program is even suited for that. 

You can also try running the program as Administrator (right-click -> run as Administrator). See if that makes any difference at all.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jun 2016, 07:08

thank you i don't know but it started to work after running as Administrator it started to work and i needed to update it  cheers

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun with the program, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more help ! Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top