Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 19:44

I found a sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack by RELOADED but I'm not sure
if it is legit, or safe. 
If it was I'm sure they would've uploaded it here by now?
Opinions, or any idea if this crack is safe to apply to game?

Censored

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 21:18

Hello, 
I don't think this is real, because as we all know Reloaded didn't release any cracked updates. I see many users reply that update works.
But, as usual to download those so called "working updates" that haven't been release by scene groups need to complete survey to download. I'm sure this is just scam to attract desperate simmers in need of pirated updates.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack Found by RELOADED?? [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Jul 2016, 21:34

Lierix wrote:I found a sims 4 Dine Out DLC Crack by RELOADED but I'm not sure
if it is legit, or safe. 
If it was I'm sure they would've uploaded it here by now?
Opinions, or any idea if this crack is safe to apply to game?

Censored

Hello,

Due to forum rule #7 (which also extends to links under videos/video pages), I censored the link in your post. See here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules

Besides, a legit update would show up on the torrent networks (too), but since that is not the case...you can assume that those links are fake.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:34

Yeah, I found multiple of them. They aren't real and we probably won't get a crack for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:56

While there is no cracked Dine Out DLC (yet), the currently circulating updates do contain the base game patch 1.20.60.1020 s well as the 3 stuffpacks Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden & Kids Stuff.

See also this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23242-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-20-60-1020-out-now-download-link

I will also close this thread here now. Smile  Have fun everybody and stay tuned for more information !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top