Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin not running + Bin folder issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

origin - Origin not running + Bin folder issues Empty Origin not running + Bin folder issues

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 14:50

I don't know whether this is the right place or not as being a new forum user -- after reading the whole forum boards for 'The Sims 4', I am unlucky that my Sims won't launch, I have did everything like said, installed every pack (free and paid DLCs), installed the llama fix and my game says that the Origin isn't running, i have reinstalled Origin and even re-extracted the files and copy/ pasted and did everything I could, the new Get Together EP is updated already but when i launch the game, i get this 'stupid' or indeed, very annoying error called "Origin is not running" would be nice if anybody from the helper/ mods/ admin team, by making a zip of the latest 'Bin' folder and put it in the 'Ultimate Fix' thread or send me a PM. I haven't installed the ultimate fix as the 'Get Together' is already updated package and I wouldn't like to download a 2+ GB update through torrent, because, I live in a country where internet isn't really that fast and buying a fast internet package is expensive.

EDIT: I had the reloaded version base game, using all updates from G4TW, this is the first time ever G4TW update had a error, when trying to fix my issue, i mistakenly deleted my 'Bin' folder's contents, would be nice if some one can upload that.

LATEST EDIT: My game is crashing on launch, would be nice if some one from the 'Team' can send me 'Bin' folder which is zipped/ rar-ed, so i can extract it and run the game without any errors Smile

Back to top Go down

origin - Origin not running + Bin folder issues Empty Re: Origin not running + Bin folder issues

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 08:25

Bump. Check the latest edit.

Back to top Go down

origin - Origin not running + Bin folder issues Empty Re: Origin not running + Bin folder issues

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 10:52

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
right now I'm uploading Bin folder. I'll edit post when it uploads so you can download it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 09:45

Bump. Any updates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:09

I'm not sure to publish this as outside links are prohibited on this forum.
I've made a .rar-folder Game for you, for 64-bits windows only
Remove the Game-folder from your installation folder Program Files (x86) - The Sims 4
Download the Game-folder, unpack with winrar and replace with this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:13

I don't have The Sims 4 in my program files but its in my different folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:17

As long it is not in one of the following folders:

Electronic Arts
Origin
Origin Games

it's OK and should not make any difference removing the folder Game and replacing it with the downloaded folder.

Back to top Go down

origin - Origin not running + Bin folder issues Empty Latest update

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:41

I am unlucky, the download has corrupted about 10 times because the website on which the file is uploaded isnt letting me download, can you or anybody upload at 'upload . ee' or 'mega'.

LATEST EDIT:

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running... I have Origin, uninstalled it before but installed now because of this error, still suffering from this, game crashes if origin is running ( i m g u r . c o m / F c V V 1 S s )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:08

The downloaded folder contains no files that can be affected by anti-virus (64-bits only)
So when you still have Origin problems, that can only be caused by:

1. Your the Sims 4 folder is inside a folder Electronic Arts or Origin or Origin Games.
2. Origin is somewhere active on your computer - check taskbar near the clock, click on the ^sign and check for the icon of Origin
3. You do not start the game with The Sims 4 - Game - Bin - TS4_x64.exe (or a shortcut). When using a shortcut please make sure it is a SHORTCUT and not a copy of TS4_x64
4. You do not have Get Together installed.
5. You now have a folder Game within the folder Game, like The Sims 4 - Game - Game - Bin.

Edit, the downloaded folder Game contains another folder Game. That's the folder you must use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:28

I don't have the game in EA/ Origin or Origin Games.
Origin isn't active, checked Task Manager.
I use the game with the shortcut
Get Together is installed - re installed it 3 times
Didn't get the fifth point ~ can you explain a bit more?

My game is in this location

C:\Users\ user name \Desktop\My Folder\The Sims Collection\Sims\Game\ --> all game folders like GP01, GP02, Bin et-cetera.
Note: I have no partitions ~ no other hard drives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:17

Xweet wrote:Bump. Any updates?
Sorry, I tried to upload, but it's really slow. But, I see that @Tarac helped you out.

So, I see that you have "Origin is not running" message. Here are couple of possible solutions:
1) Please check for your RldOrigin.dll file inside C:\Users\Username\Desktop\My Folder\The Sims Collection\Sims\Game\Bin . If you cracked it right, it should be dated August 14 of 2015 and have 635,396 bytes!
If it has a different size or date, your game was not properly cracked and that is your issue. You can fix it by simply handling your anti-virus (excluding the proper folders as instructed in the this guide), then again copying The Sims 4 Get Together EP in installation directory.
2) If you've had Origin previously installed on your computer and Origin detected that you have pirated game. It left those informations in Origin cache folder. To get rid of those informations simplay delete them.
Here's how:
Go to C:\Users\\appdata\local\
There should be an Origin folder. Remove it.
Then go to C:\Users\\appdata\roaming\
There should be another Origin folder. Remove it aswell.
3) Try disconnecting from internet when starting to play The Sims 4.
4) If you moved installation folder try creating new shortcuts.
5) Try renaming "The Sims 4" installation folder to "Sims 4".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:21

C:\Users\ user name \Desktop\My Folder\The Sims Collection\Sims\Game\Bin

An unusual location.
Are you sure it's not C:\Users\ user name \Desktop\My Folder\The Sims Collection\Sims\Game\Game\Bin ?

Just to try it out, I've renamed my installation folder to Tarac\Sims and started the game anew from Tarac\Sims\Game\Bin\TS4_x64 and it still worked.
Then I added an extra folder Game, so started from Tarac\Sims\Game\Game\Bin\TS4_x64 which resulted in an error message about damaged\missing files, but not about Origin.

Then moved the Folder Tarac\Sims from my drive Z to my Desktop - Game still works perfectly
Then moved the folder Tarac from my Desktop to My Documents - so started with Tarac - Documents - Tarac - Sims - Game - Bin - TS4_x64 and it stall started flawlessly.

So we can safely state that your folder C:\Users\ user name \Desktop\My Folder\The Sims Collection\Sims\Game\Bin does not create the Origin problem.

Please remove Origin from your system by using an Uninstaller like f.e. Revo and not by just removing the folders.
The re-boot your computer and try again.

@Simmer Tony
The Bin folder I uploaded does not contain RldOrigin.dll or other files required for 32 bits.

This is the contents for 64-bits, so no problems with AV  origin - Origin not running + Bin folder issues Bin-64bits_orig

Back to top Go down

origin - Origin not running + Bin folder issues Empty Origin not running + Bin folder issues

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 12:43

"\Sims\Game\Game\Bin\TS4_x64"
\Sims\Game\Bin\TS4_x64 <-- this is how my folder looks like, i dont have any piece of crap folders with the same name, i had a game which had the error that it won't launch, so i renamed the installation folder and the game launched, already tested renaming folders.

"dated August 14 of 2015 and have 635,396 bytes!"
mine is December 10 of 2015 and have 629,764 bytes - i have this from the Get Together EP

I removed Origin and all the related appdata/ cache Origin files.

My anti virus has the files and folder excluded.

Still getting the Origin not running error, i believe the executable file or executable application extensions aren't CRACKED. If possible send me the RLDORIGIN and RLDORIGIN_X64 .dll and I have the ultimate fix on the download through torrent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 18:45

I've been struggling all afternoon with Windows Defender.
Everytime I tried to copy the crack into my installationfolder - Game - Bin it refused to accept RldOrigin.dll
Finally I decided to download AVG free and once that was installed I was prompted wether I wanted to use Defender or AVG.
I opted for AVG and YES I could copy the crack over to my installation folder. At least AVG offered me the opportunity to allow the file and to add it to my exclusions.

I never bothered with RldOrigin.dll because I used the TS4_x64 starting file.
Now however I can use both 32 AND 64 versions of The Sims 4.

I've uploaded a complete Bin-folder HERE
Donwload it, unpack with Winrar, remove the Bin folder from your installationfolder Game and replace by the downloaded Bin folder.
Mind you, as long as Windows Defender is active it will still block copying the crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 07:13

I use Avast, pirated version and its expiring tomorrow - I have now found that the Origin is messing with my game, cracks, expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs are installed correctly, but i can not bypass the 'Origin isn't running' error. If i some how can bypass it, i will surely post the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 08:38

Some how I fixed it by moving the game folder from the desktop to the Program files and the game worked, i have found the solution, so its it, when Origin finds a pirated game, it creates a registry or something or a file in the location that messes with the game.

+ is Newcrest, the new world empty? it is empty for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 09:51

Xweet wrote:+ is Newcrest, the new world empty? it is empty for me.
Yes, it's susposed to be empty. EA released this new world because players we're complaining how we got literary few empty lots we can build on. So, they released it and it's susposed to be filled by houses from Gallery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:15

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. Topic maybe locked by mods or admins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top