Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New update not loading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New update not loading? Empty New update not loading?

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 14:57

Hello, recently i found that Spas Shotgun there are NO Spa's in game nor in the library as well as new GP's game lessons (accessible through Pause menu --> Lessons). I have read that when you have Spa Day installed and you open the game for the first time when you have the GP02/ SD GP installed, it will show you a pop-up or something... written like this..

Carl's Sims Guide (link in quoted msg) wrote:The Pack comes with several Spa Venues you can select from, and will prompt you to place one of these in a neighborhood when you first start the game with the pack installed. Of course, you can also now search the gallery for spas that you can download from other players.

Link (remove the spaces/ gaps to browse the link): w w w.carls-sims-4-guide.c o m/gamepacks/spaday/ 

But it didn't and.... I also found the other new SPs aren't loading too, the objects, clothes et cetera aren't loading.

EDIT: Game is showing you don't own this pack when i filter items in the Build Mode, Get Together + SPs aren't loading.

Back to top Go down

New update not loading? Empty Re: New update not loading?

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 15:20

Hello,
Besides, make sure that you are opening the game from either the TS4.exe or the TS4_x64.exe, located under C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin.

You also need to make sure to configure exclusions in your Windows Defender and/or third-party anti-virus properly. This guide can serve as an introduction but you may need to do research on your own too.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

And did you keep the install order as follows ? TS4 Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> Hotfix

If you still find content to be missing, try moving your install folder of The Sims 4, from C:\Program files (x86), directly under the desktop and try again. See also this post.

One possibly theory: try re-activating the firewall again, and disconnect from the internet. See if the game runs that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 15:29

Thanks for the help but I fixed it myself, I replaced the crack and the game works. I am sorry that I posted this thread before trying something myself (Any Admin/ Mod can warn me or remove my thread), I had a older RldOrigin.ini file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top