Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 02:58

Hello all! I have just downloaded the newest update (1.20.60.1020) and when I was unzipping the package, I received the following message: "CRC failed in Data\Client\ClientDeltaBuild0.package. The file is corrupt". I continued to unzip the package, followed the install instructions and replaced the files from the package to my Sims directory. I then tried to run the game, and it will start, but when I reach the white loading screen, the game freezes and then crashed to the desktop. I have tried replacing the files from the package to my Sims directory and also using the mirror link to download and install the package. I have also removed my Mods folder, but the game still crashes. Any ideas? Thank you so much for any help!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jul 2016, 03:00

ria987 wrote:Hello all! I have just downloaded the newest update (1.20.60.1020) and when I was unzipping the package, I received the following message: "CRC failed in Data\Client\ClientDeltaBuild0.package. The file is corrupt". I continued to unzip the package, followed the install instructions and replaced the files from the package to my Sims directory. I then tried to run the game, and it will start, but when I reach the white loading screen, the game freezes and then crashed to the desktop. I have tried replacing the files from the package to my Sims directory and also using the mirror link to download and install the package. I have also removed my Mods folder, but the game still crashes. Any ideas? Thank you so much for any help!!

Hello @ria987,

Are you using WinRAR for the extraction ? Also, has the file been downloaded 100% ? It could also be an indicator that your download hasn't finished completely.

If in doubt, try re-downloading again, from either the main link (MediaFire) or the mirror 1 (MEGA). Unfortunately we do not have a torrent, at least at present... 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 error after newest update? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 03:02

Thank you for the super fast response!
I am using WinRar, and the download was complete before I tried to install. I am currently re-downloading the fix and will see if it was just my computer being stupid :-)

UPDATE:

Re-downloaded the mirror and replaced files, and now my game works! Thank you for your help!

Last edited by ria987 on Fri 22 Jul 2016, 04:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Jul 2016, 11:28

ria987 wrote:Thank you for the super fast response!
I am using WinRar, and the download was complete before I tried to install. I am currently re-downloading the fix and will see if it was just my computer being stupid :-)

UPDATE:

Re-downloaded the mirror and replaced files, and now my game works! Thank you for your help!

You are very welcome. Very Happy  And feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime, if you need more support or want to chat. Just open a new topic then. In the meantime, have fun with the game ! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top