Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support File Missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support  File Missing Empty Support File Missing

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 11:02

Hey there I was just downloaded the latest Ultimate Fix for Sims 4, but the 'Support' file seems to be missing. It says the download was completed but the file isn't there. Just wondering if anyone knew if I will have to redownload the Ultimate Fix or if there is an alternative way to get the file. Thanks  Smile

Back to top Go down

Support  File Missing Empty Re: Support File Missing

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 12:07

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
it's mistake. While writing guide @The_gh0stm4n mentioned some folders that were present in previous versions of Ultimate Fix but now aren't. 

Read this thread for moreinformations about new Ultimate Fix and mentioned mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jul 2016, 13:55

moni8866 wrote:Hey there I was just downloaded the latest Ultimate Fix for Sims 4, but the 'Support' file seems to be missing. It says the download was completed but the file isn't there. Just wondering if anyone knew if I will have to redownload the Ultimate Fix or if there is an alternative way to get the file. Thanks  Smile

Hello @moni8866,

The "Support"-folder basically contains text files, with basic information supplied by the company who created the game (EA). It is not relevant for the game to actually work. You can rest assured that the fix works fine nonetheless. Just copy and paste ALL files/folders from the fix, to your game install location, and replace all the existing stuff when prompted.

simmer_tony wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
it's mistake. While writing guide @The_gh0stm4n mentioned some folders that were present in previous versions of Ultimate Fix but now aren't. 

Read this thread for moreinformations about new Ultimate Fix and mentioned mistake.

In the meantime I re-uploaded the Ultimate fix again, on both MEGA and MediaFire. Plus, a third mirror link is coming soon.

Carlos is tha man  Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top